Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Leila P.O.V

"Austin just texted me, he's already on his way here" Jessie informed, looking up from her phone.

"alright. We're done anyways" Darla responded, shrugging her shoulders.

"yeah.." Jessie replied, nodding thoughtfully. "anyways, Leila..."

"yea?" I replied.

"do you have any clothes back at your house?"

I shooked my head no, "um, dad didn't manage to bring any of my stuffs back"

"fantastic!" Jessie grinned.

"uh, what?" I asked, not sure I heard her right.

"you heard her" Darla confirmed. "why is that good anyway?" she asked, turning back to face Jessie.

"well, she wants to leave her past and everything that reminds her of her old self so we should discard them all and get everything brand new"

"uh-" I tried interrupting her.

"Leave everything to me, and don't worry, it'll be worth it in the end" she looked at me seriously.

"she takes her job seriously" Darla whispered next to me.

"heard that"

Darla just shrugged. "it's true"

"wateves" Jessie waved her hand dismissively. "let's go now. Austin's here"

The three of us stood up from our table and started heading off to the exit where Austin was waiting for us.

"whoa... sweet... Leila you look awesome!" Austin said the moment he saw me.

"I know right" Jessie nodded, pecking Austins's lip as she entered the car. "your sister was awesome"

"duh, she learned from the best" Austin replied, making Jessie roll her eyes.

"boys... always taking credits" Darla muttered, seating at the backseats with me.

Austin just gave her a wink before driving off.

It was getting pretty dark by the time we reached home. Jessie and Darla both agreed to sleep over our house so we didn't need to drop them off at their homes which made the journey back much faster.

"Mom... The girls are back!" Austin hollered the moment he opened the front door.

"Shhh! They're both sleeping!" Axel whispered coming over to us and wrapping an arm around Darla's waist.

"Mhm..." He replied, rolling his eyes before taking Jessie's hand and leading her away from us.

"You look awesome Leila" Axel complimented, smiling approvingly at my hair.

"I know right! Your sister was awesome!" Darla grinned, making me blush a little.

"Well, I'm glad the three of you had fun" Axel nodded, smiling.

"We did," I said, smiling widely. "I'll be going to my room now" I stated, knowing that they'd like some privacy.

"See ya" Darla replied, giving me a hug before they headed over to Axel's bedroom.

Quit staring at them Leila

Ugh... Of course...

What do you want?

I haven't seen your new hair. Come on up to Loreal's room. I'm playing Barbie with her.

I laughed, hearing his bored tone.