The sedating feeling of pleasure built you up, making you want to chase more. You weren't sure what it was, but you wanted another finger. What he was doing felt so good, and you were absolutely certain you needed more of it.

The matter was, was that you needed to tell him, and you weren't sure how he'd react.

"Anakin," you breathed desperately, throwing your head back onto the pillow.

He hums against your skin, almost like the sound of a question.

"Can you... " you were about to ask when he takes his third finger and begins to swirl it around inside of you while pumping all of them simultaneously. Your eyes snap shut at the feeling, your stomach becoming increasingly tighter at the sensation, a loud moan accompanied by it.

"Fuck, Anakin, what was that?"

He chuckles, "Just something I wanted to try. Why? What were you going to ask?"

"I... Oh fuck," your chest was moving quickly up and down now, you could tell you were about to cum but you withheld it. You needed to feel fuller.

"Hey, let go, why don't you wanna cum, baby?" He asks, looking up at you with an eyebrow raised and blue inquisitive eyes.

You throw your head back and huff. "No, not yet. I need... I need to feel fuller."

"Oh," he looks down, looking at your already full hole. "Do you want my cock?"

You shake your head--no, wrong thing. You nod, wait, no. Just... Words.

"Yes, but... No. No, not yet," you reach down and grab his shoulder, stopping his movements. You needed to breathe.

He gives you a questioning look, wondering why you had stopped.

"What is it?"

You huff. This was too difficult. You were being too cryptic. Just say it.

"Just... Add... Add another finger."

Anakin's eyes widen, looking down at your filled hole and his thick metallic fingers.

"Baby... You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure, I can take it," you tell him somewhat harshly, frustrated that he wasn't cooperating.

"Well... Alright. But I'm going to need you to spread your thighs apart more if you're going to do this."

You eagerly spread your legs apart more, and sure enough, Anakin slowly adds another finger, a total of now four lying in your aching cunt.

You moan, fingers digging into his shoulder, clawing down, and down, moving to his bicep on his left arm, walls in your cunt moving apart as he pumps in four fingers. Oh fuck.

You felt so full, and so incredibly wet. You knew you would enjoy this. It was a little painful, but holy fuck, you loved it.

"Maker, look at you," he mumbles, taking note of just how much wetter you were getting. "Such a good girl."

You feel a pair of soft, plump lips kiss your nub to which your body jolts. You were breathing so heavily, taking in the feeling of four curled fingers hitting your spot, his tongue lapping diligently to your clit. You were on cloud nine right now, and you didn't think you could get off of it.

Anakin, though, on the other hand, was watching in pure amazement at how well you were taking his hand. His metal hand, even.

He wasn't going to lie to himself, this turned him on immensely. You, looking so spent, your chest moving up and down wildly, your head thrown back in a beautiful state of pleasure, your loud moans making him want to dig down into the sheets himself.