Prey

A vampire!Anakin Skywalker AU smut

•Warnings: Vampire biting, blood, blood loss, blood play, oral (receiving), face fucking, teasing, vampire fucking reader, rough sex, hardly any plot because I'm impatient af & tired of writing plot.

Also sorry but sometimes a girl just wants a hot vampire to demolish her, y'know?

---

Inviting a vampire inside your home was something everyone warned you against. Something they all told you would be terribly dangerous, and how the vampire would pounce on you right there and absolutely demolish and disfigure your body, or even, turn you into one of their own.

Little did they know, that was exactly what you wanted.

You dreamt of nights of being alone in your house, doing nothing but watching something on the television or reading a book, and you'd hear a knock coming from the door to your house.

Then, you'd get up and make your way over there, prepared in a soft, yet elegant lace white slip and twist the handle to the door open only to reveal a gorgeous man, baring those astonishing white fangs, with beautiful blue eyes that turned a dark amber as soon as you'd invite him in.

But then the strangest thing happened.

That dream hadn't remained a fantasy.

The vampire had revealed his fangs to you after you had asked if he was indeed a vampire. He had shown them proudly, a smart, intriguing, seductive smirk grew upon his cherry red lips--which you assumed were probably stained--his tongue drew faintly over the sharp points of his fangs, showing them off to you.

He had asked why you were so interested in him, because, after all, he had come here to devour, and usually his prey wasn't so willing. Yet you... You were accepting. You wanted him to devour you. He was so alluring with those broad shoulders of his, those deep, mysterious blue eyes, that mischievous and hungry smirk, with arms of supposed inhumane strength, and that gorgeous head of curly hair that draped his perfectly chiseled jawbone--bangs resting on the scar on his brow--how could you not want him to ravage you? To savor you?

Now, when you invited the vampire into your home, he was pleasantly surprised, to say the least. Immediately his eyes flickered with a brilliant hunger, walking towards you with a prowl-like manner, moving you backward until your back hit the wall with a soft thud, giving into exactly what you wanted.

Your heart thudded in your chest while you looked up at the vampire who had you cornered against the wall, blue eyes tore into yours, your legs weak with complete impatience.

"I think this is the first time my prey has ever invited me into their home..." He chuckles, a radiant smirk follows from the vampire.

You smirked back at him, shrugging. "Well, there's a first time for everything."

"Indeed..." He hums, placing his strong and large hands on to your hips, leaning down so slowly, lips inching closer and closer to your neck, your heart beating faster with every space that began to close between the both of you.

The vampire closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, inhaling your scent, his nose pressed up against your skin, tongue gently pressing against the supple flesh, trying to get an idea of what you might taste like.

Your heartbeat thrummed in the vampire's ears, the sound of rushing, roaring streams of blood filled his head. A sense of extreme hunger washed over him when he inhaled your scent, thoughts of how he should devour you instantly filled his mind.

"Mmm... Your skin... So delectable... I can hear your heart pounding... So impatient, aren't you?" He teases, pulling away from your neck, now looking at you with that smirk of his. His eyes raked over your face, drawing down to your neck and your exposed shoulders and collarbone, his impossibly strong hands gripped your hips, pulling you tight against him, earning a gasp from you.