Fruit Roll Up

•An Anakin Skywalker crack imagine.

•Warnings: Cussing, Anakin poking fun of Obi-Wan, slight talk of masturbation, talk of Anakin fruit rolling up his dick.

•Look at the image I provided for context lol.

•So as your evil overlord I will be providing you with crack fanfiction about Anakin fruit rolling his dick.

•Enjoy

•Enjoy.

---

You laid in bed with Anakin, giggling and laughing away at random things, all the while watching the news on the Holonet, and simultaneously munching away at the chips you shared.

"Hey!" Anakin laughed, pointing to the screen, to which you smirked at.

Obi-Wan was on TV in front of several interviewers, addressing the Jedi's stance on the Clone Wars.

"What a nerd, look at him, looking important. What a fucking nerd," Anakin laughed, taking a handful of chips from the bag, and messily shoving them into his mouth, keeping his smug grin while he watched his previous master get chewed out by interviewers and angry protesters.

"I'm so glad I don't have to be there," he mumbled, munching rather loudly on his chips.

You gave him a side-eye, watching all of the crispy golden crumbs fall from his mouth and onto his bare chest.

You just sighed and reached over into the bag, grabbing a few chips yourself, stuffing them into your face as he did.

"You wouldn't be good at talking to people anyway. I just know you'd make everyone mad somehow," you mutter, enjoying the sodium-filled goodness on your palette.

Anakin turns to you, shooting you a glare. "Excuse me?" He picked up a crumb from his chest and put it into his mouth, eyeing you.

You narrowed your eyes. "Exactly. See, you just proved my point."

"What?"

"You always gotta argue somehow, I swear. And don't even argue with me Anakin, we've been married for like four years and we've been friends since we were younglings. I know you," you retort, going back to grab another handful of chips, but Anakin narrows his eyes at you and snaps the chip bag away from you, plopping them onto his chest, turning his head away from you and towards the screen.

"Oh come on! Anakin," you whine, trying to reach back inside the chip bag but he pulls it away from you, lifting it above his head while munching angrily on a chip.

"You don't get chips," he mumbles after swallowing his chip, turning to you with his eyebrows furrowed.

"You're being a child."

"I am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

You crossed your arms. "Are too."