His Kinks

•A list of his kinks that I believe he has that I came up w/ a while ago. Feel free to agree or disagree or add on!

---

• PRAISE KINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• "Doing so well for me baby," he would whisper in your ear while shoving himself inside of you. And also loves, LOVES, loves being called a good boy and being told that he's doing a good job. He just is always seeking for validation, and you praising him fulfills him so much.

• I feel like this is obvious... But... Choking lmao. It makes him feel more in control and it makes him feel more powerful. Also he loves being on the receiving end of it. Makes him feel like he's being taken care of.

• Oral fixation 😎 loves having his fingers in your mouth. Also vice versa. Will gladly accept your fingers in his. Loved having you suck his or your own orgasm off of his fingers, and will also take it vice versa.

• Voyeurism. Enjoys watching you touch yourself. Will 100% touch himself to you. Or if he knows he can't have you and someone else is taking you and he sees...... 👀

• Breeding kink. Him wanting to put a baby in you!!!!! He loves the thought of you carrying his kids, and you taking his cum like a good girl.

• Cum play. Him cumming on your stomach and making you lick it up.

• Giving oral. He just enjoys it so much that it's become a kink for him.

• Biting. Marking his territory. He's possessive and obsessed with you. Loves seeing you marked up by him completely. He loves seeing you writhe from underneath him. Absolutely loves it.

• Slapping. But on the receiving end. He will get so subby to the fact that he will genuinely enjoy being slapped. I don't think he enjoys slapping you though. Unless it's like slapping your ass or something.

• Hair pulling! Especially when he's giving you oral and you moan and pull his hair in response. He lives for that shit. Makes him 100% more feral.

• Degradation. Loves being degraded... Being called a "bad boy," or, "little slut." "My whore." Also if you're into it, he will gladly do it for you.

• Bondage. Seeing you tied up and all pretty for him... You laying there vulnerable while he absolutely devours you... Oh my God it makes him feel so powerful and he loves that feeling. And of course, him being made weak, and being tired up himself is something he loves.

• Pegging. This man!!! Loves getting pegged 😌✨ I said what I said.

• Pregnancy kink. Seeing your swollen body and large swollen breasts... Reminding himself that he did this to you... Bruh it turns him on so much, might wanna fuck another baby into you while there's one in there cooking lmao. Also even after pregnancy, when your breasts are lactating and your stretch marks 🥺 running his fingers over the stretch marks and worshipping your body!! hndndjskdj

• Speaking of which, body worshipping. His hands running all over your body, caressing everywhere, kisses running all over your body because he thinks you're so fucking beautiful. Endless mumbling about him praising your body.

• Seeing you wet. Ik it's strange but it just reminds him that he could make you just as wet & sweaty in the bedroom. Especially seeing your hair wet. Makes the man MELT.

• Pain kink. You dragging your nails down his back sets him on fire. Catch him pumping faster and harder into you when you do that. Also slapping him. Enjoys that a little too much.

• 🙈 taking away your virginity 🙈 you'll be doing it and you'll say, "Ani, wait, I'm a virgin." And he'll be like 🥺 "really?? it's okay bby ill take care of you, don't worry." and the fact that he gets to be the one to take care of you... Makes him so soft and so eager.

• Overstimulation. LOVES seeing you come undone for him many times to the point where you can hardly any longer, and he's just like, "Please baby? For me? One more time?" And you're just 🥴 "fine wtf I guess." Just, you getting the pleasure gets him so turned on.

• Orgasm denial. But only because he loves teasing you. But denying his orgasm... He secretly loves it because he loves not being in control.

• Begging. Him teasing you and you begging for him to continue. The smirk that comes across his face... Yes❤

• Cumming inside of you... That... Oh my God... He 🥴 he loves seeing his cum enter you... Claiming you as his own. Omg. And creampies. Seeing it drip down your thighs... He gets so much sexual satisfaction from that.

• Sense deprivation. Loves being blindfolded while being pegged or having his mouth muffled. Also doesn't mind seeing you in that position either. He loves testing your boundaries.

• Dirty talk. Loves, loves, loves talking dirty to you or you talking dirty to him.

• "How about this? I fuck you, right here, shoving my cock inside of you, having you claw on to my back and scream my name until that pretty throat of yours goes sore. Then, after making you cum for Force knows how many times, I'll treat you, eating you out, sucking on that little nub of yours until you cum again. You won't know what hit you, babygirl."

• Or, when you do it, "I think what I'll do is tie you up, strip you slowly until there's nothing left except your pants. Then, I'll palm my hands on your cock, leaving you yearning, begging for more. And when you do, I'll take those pants of yours off and ride you, my breasts in your face, making you swirl your tongue around them... You'll be such a good boy, won't you?"

• Face sitting 😎 you sitting on his face & him eating you out. Yes❤

• Public sex. Or semi-public sex. Like in a public shower? Like a gym? Yeah. Him taking you in a small corridor in the Jedi Temple... 🥴✋🏻 it reminds him that your relationship can be public.

• Mirror sex. Seeing both of you doing it makes him feral tehe.