Orders Are Orders

•An Anakin Skywalker x 501st x reader smut imagine.

Warnings: rough sex, group bang, anal, voyeurism, cussing, degradation, metal hand kink, bi!Anakin, oral sex (giving), edging, orgasm denial.

DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE FAINT OF HEART OR 18 & UNDER. YES, THIS A GROUP BANG BUT EVERYTHING IS CONSENSUAL. DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU AREN'T INTO THAT.

IM DEADASS SERIOUS. DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE ROUGH SEX, PLEASE SKIP AHEAD.

I WARNED YOU.

---

"Look at you, an absolute mess."

He was right. You were an absolute mess.

Your hair stuck to your forehead, beads of sweat dripped down the sides of your face, your skin coated in that shiny sheen of sweat, your body marked up from Anakin's mouth, bite marks, and red swollen spots littered your body from head to toe. Around your throat lied red and purple thumbprints from Anakin's metal hand, and then around your wrists were red rope marks from when he had previously tied you up.

You looked absolutely filthy, and yet, Anakin still decided he hadn't had enough of punishing you just yet.

You looked at Anakin with pleading eyes, laying there on the bed, vulnerable to him completely, your hands laid above your head while you waited impatiently. Though, you weren't sure what you were impatient for--whether it was the decision of wanting to be fucked more or to simply give you a lick of mercy; you weren't sure.

Anakin seemed to also be wondering what to do with you. He was standing a few feet away from the bed, his pants back on after fucking you twice, his hair utterly disheveled, scratches from your nails ran all the way down his back, his chest covered in a sheer veil of sweat.

"Gods, princess, " he muttered, his thumb pensively drew against his bottom lip, his mind flipping through images of what else he could do to you. "What would the whole battalion think of you now? Now that you're marked up like this? I'm sure they're already all wondering why you had such an awful attitude with me today."

You swallowed, downcasting your eyes in shame as you remembered the blatant attitude you held towards Anakin. You kept refusing his orders, turning away because you thought, no, you knew you were right, you knew your tactics would work better, so you turned away from him and used your own. Even though it was his mission, you had still refused his orders and gone your own way.

Even though it had worked out for you in the end, Anakin was still, terribly upset with you, and he turned all of his hatred out onto you. Clearly.

Although, this new idea of the whole battalion seeing you completely destroyed made you smirk.

To this, Anakin rose his eyebrows, realizing that you wouldn't mind them seeing you like this, in all of your ravaged, vulnerable glory. To say the very least, he was surprised, yet he didn't mind his men seeing you like this, knowing you had been an awful brat, deserving of her punishment.

"Oh? I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?" Anakin crosses his arms and approaches you, slowly, putting one foot in front of the other before getting back on the bed and crawling over on top of you. He takes your chin into his flesh fingers, tilting it up so he can press a kiss into your neck, wanting to taste you all over again.

"You'd like that, all of those men filling you up, making you feel like a worthless slut, wouldn't you, princess?" He asks, his words hushed as his teeth graze up against your skin.

You let out a helpless whimper, you could feel heat beginning to pool back up between your legs as the thought of it. Anakin was right, you did want to feel like a slut, but only for him, and all of those fuckable clones.