Sneaky Things

A few things he'll do if he secretly wants you.

---

-If you're laying in bed and you're wearing your pajama bottoms, he'll twirl his fingers around the strings of your pajama bottoms, slightly tugging at them until you get the hint.

-If he has an erection and you're cuddling, sometimes he'll pull you against him until your ass is rubbing up against his boner.

-Sometimes his hands will snake under your shirt and start to massage your back just so he could get some sort of contact. But then again, he never minded massaging your back for you.

-He'll look at you with wide, innocent puppy-dog eyes, acting as if he had no clue what you were talking about when you pointed it out to him.

- "What is it Anakin?"

"Whatever do you mean?" He would ask innocently, his hands running up and down your waist, pulling you taught against him until you could feel his hard member pressed up against your core.

A smirk would crawl on your lips as you would realize what's wrong with him, before leaning in to kiss him.

-If you were in public, he would flash you smirks or he would purse his lips together, hoping to gain your attention.

-If you're sleeping and he secretly wants you at that exact moment, sometimes he'll lean in and whisper dirty things in your ears, either hoping to wake you up or to just have fun with it.

- "Baby you look absolutely gorgeous while you sleep, but you'd look even prettier riding my cock."

"I hope you're dreaming about me calling you a dirty little whore."

"Would you mind if I just ate you out right now? Or do I have to wait until you're awake?"

-If you're driving somewhere in a speeder and you're sitting right next to him, he'll remove his right hand off of the wheel and rest it on your thigh, inching closer and closer to your heat, or he'll just gently squeeze it.

-If you're kissing, sometimes he'll gently pull on your hair closest to your scalp, telling you that he wants a little more than just a few pecks on the mouth.

-He'll start calling you pet names that are out of the ordinary.

- "Good morning, sexy."

"How's it going, babygirl?"

"Did daddy's girl have a good day at work?"

-If he was taking a shower, or planning on taking one, and he was secretly wanting to have sex with you, he'd certainly invite you to take one with him, claiming that it "saves water".

- "Hey baby, wanna hop in the shower with me?"

"Ani, I just had one this morning."

"But we could save water from you taking a shower tomorrow!"

-Since he loves seeing you in one of his loose-fitting T-shirts after sex, whenever he wants to have sex with you, he'd always ask you to wear one of his T-shirts.

- "Baby I know you just changed, but do you mind wearing one of my T-shirts instead?"

-If you were laying close together, or if he was spooning you, he would always pepper the nape of your neck with kisses, traveling all the way down to your shoulders.

-He'll lightly squeeze your ass or pinch it from time to time, hoping to get a reaction from you. If he's feeling risky, he'll actually slap it.

-And, if he's feeling really romantic, he'll fix a whole dinner for you to spend time with you, as well as (maybe) getting a chance to possibly have sex with you. Even if you didn't end up having sex with him that night, he still appreciated the fact that you enjoyed his meal and that you ate in the comfort of your own home.

-He loves to gas you up and compliment you, he knows it makes your stomach filled with butterflies every time he compliments you.

- "Hey angel, don't you know you look absolutely gorgeous tonight?" He would say, whispering into your ear while his lips would press up against it, his arms wrapped around your waist as you both lied there in bed.

"Oh really?" You would chuckle, turning your head slightly to see the look on his face.

"Yes, really. You're so stunning, and flawless. I don't know what I would do without you."

-Sometimes he would offer up a date to an exquisite restaurant, and he would pick out a solid black suit, and tie up his tie right in front of you, because every time he would wear a tie, you would joke about ripping it off of him because of how sexy it made him look.

-Sometimes he would just wander the house shirtless.

-If you're cuddling, sometimes he likes to lay his head on your boobs, or he'll have a hand resting right below them.

-He likes to play with the hem of your pants, sneaking a finger in between your skin and the waistline, just resting his fingers on your waist while pulling you closer to him.

-If you're training together and he gets all sweaty, he will purposefully take off his shirt in front of you, grabbing it from the bottom, and pull it over his head, just the way you like it.

-And then of course, Anakin would softly run his fingers through your hair, while another hand would be caressing your waist, all the while telling you how much he loved you. It was true, but he still knew that even if those words didn't get him to have sex with you, it would at least earn him a kiss.

- "Hey, you know how much I love you, right?"

"Do you actually, or do you just want to have sex with me?"

"Uh... Both. Both. "