Good Morning

•An Anakin Skywalker smut x female reader. Tbh idk why I even put Anakin Skywalker at the beginning fjdksk oh well. Everything looks pretty w/ his name on it in italics.

Warnings: oral sex (receiving), very very low-key dub-con elements, descriptions of sex.
---

Anakin stirs, long, blonde lashes flutters lazily over a pair of drowsy blue eyes.

With squinted eyes, he looks at his surroundings, finding himself in his apartment. It was morning time, apparently, the buzz of the city of Coruscant seemed to have awoken him. He could hear the speeders zoom by from outside his window, the sounds of irritated drivers yelling and chanting at the traffic to hurry up.

He groans at the sunlight peeking through the blinds, already irritated that it decided to shine directly onto his face. He shields the sun with his metal arm, instinctively looking to his right to get away from the harsh blinding light.

Though, when he turns to his right, he's immediately drawn away from his irritation.

He sighs in content, the raw radiance of your beauty made a small smile tug on the outer corners of his lips. He lowers his metal hand, letting the light hit his face once again, except this time, he was distracted enough to not care that the light may have been blinding him.

His eyes scan your body, admiring the soft glow of the golden sunlight tracking your skin, how your mouth hung lazily open, your arms tucked underneath your pillow, his T-shirt wrapped around you in a frenzy.

He chuckles, leaning down to press a kiss to your temple while thinking to himself. You had always claimed and sworn that you weren't a pretty sleeper, but he liked to think differently. Then again, you were always beautiful to him, no matter the time of day or situation.

He leans down once more and presses his lips to your forehead, except this time he feels something inside of him click, a tingling sensation runs down his spine, almost like a zap of electricity.

He pulls his head back abruptly, wondering what in the universe that was.

He looks down at his metal arm, wondering if it was malfunctioning. With a raised eyebrow, he examines it, twisting and turning it around, only to conclude that nothing was wrong with it.

Well? What was it?

He thinks for a few seconds, letting his eyes wander over your face in search of the issue.

Maybe it has to do something with the Force.

Experimentally, he slowly takes his flesh hand out from under the covers and hovers it over your head, pondering. He disliked using the Force on you without your permission, but... He was curious. Besides, you're asleep. It would be quick and easy. At least, he hopes.

He closes his eyes and calls out to the Force, harnessing its power before entering your mind.

He lets the Force guide him, a surge of energy weaves through your mind, trying to find the source of this new-found electricity that happened to be occurring.

Anakin had to admit to himself that he'd never really done this before, at least, not entered someone's mind without their permission, or while they were sleeping, for that matter. He'd done some of it, except it was just healing practice. He was never good at that, but that was probably the extent to which this would occur.

He continues with his journey, carefully treading through your mind so that way he wouldn't wake you up. He furrows his eyebrows together, feeling a shift in the Force, where some sort of energy seems to be calling him.