Anakin Eating Pussy

•Basically all of my headcanons about Anakin Skywalker being an absolute god at eating pussy.

•Because if you don't already know, I'm an Anakin-Skywalker-Eats-Pussy-Like-a-God enthusiast.

---

• First and foremost, Anakin Skywalker is a body worshiper. He takes his time, appreciating every aspect that you have to offer.

• He'll press soft, plump kisses across your skin, leaving love bites as he travels down your flesh, marking his way down your neck, your chest, across your stomach and down to your hips.

• Then the thighs. The thighs are his (second) favorite part. He loves grabbing the soft flesh with his hands, kneading his fingers into the skin, creating soft bruises that would be visible in the morning.

• Even more so than grabbing them, he loves pushing them apart to reveal the wet mess you made. A giant cocky smirk would cross his lips, knowing that he was the one who made you so wet.

• "So wet for me already, aren't you angel?" He would say, pressing soft kisses on the inside of your thighs, making sure to worship every inch of your skin.

• Even there--inside the thighs--he would press soft kisses and graze his teeth over the sensitive flesh, teasing you, making him beg for him to continue."Anakin, please, " you'd beg, feeling jolts of electricity shoot up through your legs and into your core. The sensation was exhilarating, but you knew he was teasing you.

• "Please what?" He'd chuckle, smirking against your skin.

• "I need you, Anakin. Please touch me."

• "As you wish."

• His lips would then trail up from the inside of your thighs, pushing them apart further until his head rested in between them.

• Then, finally, he would begin his work.

• He's so diligent and thorough with it. His tongue is lapping at your folds so fervently, devouring you completely.

• He's dedicated for sure. Dedicated to making you feel good, dedicated to hearing that praise, to hearing your moans, to see your back arch off of the bed, to feel your fingers twirl within his long curly hair. He wants to make sure you're enjoying it, and by the Force, you are.

• He eats you out like you're his last meal. Devouring you, tasting you, tongue diving into you while his nose and bangs would brush up against your clit, sending tingles throughout your figure.

• Not only do you enjoy it, but Anakin enjoys it also. He's moaning and gripping your thighs, getting off to the sound of your moans and the fact that you're enjoying it.

• In fact, sometimes he has to reach down and palm himself, or he'll start grinding against the bed, trying to get some friction because he's enjoying eating you out so much that he easily gets an erection from it.

• "Fuck angel..." He groans, his hips digging down into the mattress, moving against the fabric so he can gain some sort of attention. "You're such a good girl, aren't you?" He groans, watching your back arch off of the bed as you let out another long moan.

•And, sometimes if your back keeps arching off the bed to the point where you're moving, he will pin you down with those large hands of his, his arms locking around your thighs so he can focus without you squirming away from him.

• Though if you do manage to squirm away (cause the pleasure is too great) he will chase you, moving up along with you, determined to keep his face buried there until you cum (or even after).

• Oh cum? What about it?? Anakin loves having it on his face, or in his mouth. He'll have you in his mouth, sucking and pulling just so he can have that sinful liquid inside that gorgeous mouth of his.

• If it lands on his face, usually he'll wipe it off with his fingers and suck on them until his fingers are clean while maintaining intense eye contact, or sometimes he'll crawl back up and ask you to wipe the cum off of his face and on to your fingers so he can suck them off.

• Speaking of which, my god, that eye contact. It's so intense and so dark and full of lust, that it's hard to keep it. You usually look away and he'll just chuckle, but sometimes he'll remove his mouth and reach back up and direct your face back to meet his eyes.

• "No, no, look at me, princess. I want to see your face when I please you, " he whispers, his voice dark and velvety, his hand reaches up to your chin, moving it back so you can face him.And finally, when you do, he flashes you a smile before pressing a soft kiss into your folds, whispering, "Thats my girl, such a good, good girl."

• Also?? Did I mention he loves it when you ride his face?? He lives for that shit, his hands are gripping your ass, guiding you along his face as he absolutely devours your cunt, moaning at your total control over the situation.

Also he totally dreams about you riding his face 24/7

• Aside from that, when he's feeling a bit more dark, he loves making you beg and then degrades you. He loves talking dirty to you every time he's going down on you, he just loves making you write. (if you're into the degrading anyway, he won't do that otherwise cause he respects you)

• Anakin pressed softly on your clit, rubbing slow, tantalizing circles over it, a sly smirk pried his lips open. "What?" He whispered into your ear, his eyes looked at your lips for a sign of pleading. "Does my pretty little whore want something?" His lips were on your ear now, brushing softly against your lobe. His voice was deep, and rich with mischief.

• "Yes, please, " you'd moan, a hand flying to his toned arm, gripping it in hopes of keeping your sanity together.

• Anakin softly bites at your skin below your ear, his voice muddled against it, "Tell me, what does she want? What does my pretty slut want from me?"

•There, you'd moan, mentally kicking yourself for letting him praise you yet degrade you at the same time, then even make you beg for it. "I want... I want you to eat me out, " you'd respond, barely under your breath.

• "What was that? Say it loud and clear for me, so I can give my pretty whore what she wants."

• "Fuck, please, please eat me out, " you say louder, begging for his mouth to be on your clit.

• "Mmm, there it is. "

• From there, he'd smirk and reward you by finally giving you the proper attention, all the while teasing you, reminding you how desperate you were to have his mouth on you, reminding you how much of a whore you really were for him.

• And every time, before he goes down on you, he licks his lips because he knows how hungry & desperate he is to taste you and have you squirming from underneath him.

• A lot of people think he uses teeth, but honestly, it all depends on his mood. Usually he's just hungry and desperate, so he's sucking and pulling on your clit with his lips, his tongue diving into your cunt, filling up that hole of yours. While other times, he's rough and determined, pushing and wrecking you completely, leaving bruises just about everywhere. That's when he uses his teeth, but it's gentle, because he knows how sensitive that skin is down there, and no matter how many bruises he's given you, he's actually afraid to hurt you (unless he's pounding into your guts with his dick fjdkfjs)

• Overall, Anakin eats you out desperately, sucking in his breath as he dives in, completely demolishing your folds with his tongue. He's just so ravenous for it, he's utterly infatuated with pussy--he just enjoys it too much.

• He's good at it and that's on periodt luv 💅✨