You Like Looking At That Baby?

•An Anakin Skywalker x fem reader smut blurb.

•Warnings: yep... you guessed it... no plot just porn. Dirty talk. Smut. Idk what else to put here.

•A/N: I'm so sorry that all I write about this man is just porn. I just don't have control over my horniness like most of these ppl do so. I apologize.

---

Fuck.

How did he always look so good like this?

The tall broad man laid underneath you fucking up into you with muscles glistening with sweat while stray hairs of dirty blonde locks stuck to his forehead while the rest of it was swept to the side. Dark eyebrows were knitted together, and perfect, plump pink lips hung open in an O shape. Blue eyes stared at you in awe while perfect lashes fluttered over those seas of heavenly pleasure.

You were tempted to lean down and to run your hands all over this gorgeous body of his, but you refrained, only because you liked this perfect view of him.

Anakin though, seemed to have noticed your staring as a devious smirk crawls on to his lips.

"What?" He chuckles, his hands tightening around your waist.

You wanna open your mouth and retort something back to him but all that manages to slip out of your mouth is a moan. Fuck, he felt so good inside of you. He stretched you out perfectly, and he hit the right spot every single time. It was impossible to form any coherent sentence in front of him. Every time you tried, you'd limp over and turn into a mess.

"Come on, you can tell me," he urges, and you tilt your head back down to look at him and find those perfect lips curled into a smirk. Cocky bastard.

You open your mouth to say something, but instead fall limp over his abdomen, your arms find themselves over his head. You felt like jelly. How the fuck were you supposed to talk to him?

He chuckles. "What? Can't find words as to how good my cock feels inside of you, hmm?"

"Just... hnngh, feels good..." You can't help but lay your head down on to his chest, enjoying the way his cock sends your body into flames. There he was, a piece of burning ember attending to the roaring fire that licked up into your stomach, making you feel like a molten piece of glass in his hands. He was so... Good.

"Mmm-hmm, I know it feels good baby," he mutters, kissing the top of your head. "Hey, I know you like laying down on me like this, but how about you sit back up so I can see your face, hmm?"

You nod, not bothering to argue with him only because you knew he liked to see your face when you reached an orgasm. You push yourself back up where you sit up straight, hands attach to his thighs to hoist yourself up.

"That's a good girl, thank you," he huffs, letting out a heavy breath.

You simply have to nod and let out a mused hum, only because you feel like if you moan you're going to reach your orgasm then and there. So you settle your eyes back on to his body, watching his chest move up and down as he breathes, then letting your eyes travel down over his body to his abdomen and then to his pelvis and then--fuck.

You didn't think this situation could get any more hotter but there you were watching. Watching his cock fuck into you, where it disappeared and reappeared, pulsing inside of you with the lewdest picture you could ever imagine.

There, his perfect dick was covered in your slick and your cum, bottoming out into you and letting it's length come back to your vision.

You couldn't help yourself but whimper. "Oh fuck."

His perfect length looked so good and so sinful like this. Shit. How was he so fucking perfect?

Like the observant man he is, Anakin catches you looking at it and he has to squeeze your waist in response.

"You like looking at that baby? Hmm?"

You just nod vigorously in response, not bothering to look up at the cocky smirk you were sure Anakin had plastered across his face.

"Tell me. You like looking at how my cock's making you feel? How it bottoms out and fucks you? Hmm?"

Your stomach tightens at his dirty words and you can't help but throw your head back and let out a loud moan, telling him how much you loved having his cock inside of you.

He chuckles, "That's what I thought. You and your pretty pussy love my cock."

Stars. The way he talked to you sent searing flames down your spine. He talked like he owned you--which he did to an extent--and you were loving every bit of it. If Anakin were to do anything else you were sure you'd topple over him anytime now.

"Fuck, I'm close. Are you going to cum with me?" He groans, letting his hands squeeze your ass.

You could tell he was close by the way his face was getting sloppier. You weren't far behind either so you nod, feeling that familiar burning flame buzz inside of you.

With just a few more thrusts and moans, Anakin shakes and lets out a loud moan where he finally reaches his pinnacle and comes crashing down, where he stills inside of you, letting his hot seed spill there, and soon you're coming down from your high, cumming soon after him, allowing for your body to fall limp and fall on top of him.

Anakin chuckles at your limp figure, letting out several heavy breaths before kissing the top of your head.

"I think I like that position. What do you think?"