Dirty Thoughts

Just some headcanons about Anakin's dirty thoughts, or things that would provoke his dirty thoughts.

I have big writer's block at the moment, so I need to give some content to y'all, so here's what I'm doing in the midst of my crisis.

Like its so bad that I could hardly even do these headcanons. Like I have all of these great ideas, but when I put pen to paper im like 👁️👄👁️ Anyway, do enjoy.

---

-Since Anakin is a Jedi, he's around people 24/7 who are covered in robes from head to toe, so whenever he sees you, his mind always scans the bare skin that's showing, taking in every ounce of it, quickly allowing for some NSFW thoughts to fill his head.

-If you're in any sort of revealing clothing, Anakin's head will immediately fill up with questionable thoughts.

-Whenever you're in the mood, Anakin will read your thoughts, almost always will he feed off of those to where his own thoughts begin to fill with filthy images of the both of you.

-Even if he's in a room full of the most Force-sensitive people, and you're sitting in the same room, his mind will most likely always linger to things he could be doing to you instead of sitting in some meeting.

-He's very shameless, he doesn't care if another Jedi can read his thoughts. As far as everyone else knows, he's just some horny guy who happens to want to fuck you, and nothing more. Feelings of lust were only natural, after all.

-Whenever you say stuff like, "Make me," or, "Fuck you, " that gets him riled up, his mind immediately switches gears, and his thoughts roam.

-While thinking of you, Anakin would usually lean back in his chair with his arms folded across his chest while biting the inside of his cheek and his jaw clenched, or he would lean forward with his elbows on his knees, his hands clasped together in concentration, all the while looking at you up and down (that is, if you were present in the room).

- "I can't wait until we can get back home so she can ride the shit out of me."

-If he lets his thoughts travel too far to the point he has an unfathomable boner, he will excuse himself to go to a private setting and jack off to it. 100%.

-Speaking of which, if he lets his thoughts travel too far and you're present in the room, he will most likely try to find an excuse for the both of you to leave the room so he can fuck you.

- "I can't wait till I can get us out of here so I can see her scream from underneath me."

-Whenever he sees you in a dress or something more revealing than usual, he's always thinking of the different ways he could peel it off of you.

-Every time he's thinking of you, sometimes he'll try and hide his thoughts away from you just because sometimes he doesn't know if you would want to do anything.

-"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing, no reason. Please, continue."

"Anyway, as I was saying..."

I wish I could bend her over right now and eat her out continuously until she cums in my mouth over and over again.

-Then sometimes if he can't tell the difference between his mind and his mouth, he would blurt out the nastiest thoughts, even if you were both in the middle of a perfectly civil conversation.

- "And then I was like--"

"Do you have any idea how bad I want to bend you over on that table right now and fuck the absolute daylights out of you?"

"Anakin, we were having a conversation about my mother."

"Sorry. "

-Anakin hates that when you're both in public that he can't take you right there. Although, the thought of fucking you or everyone seeing you suck on his dick does excite him...

- "If only everyone could see that pretty mouth of her's wrapped around my dick."

-Whenever he's thinking about you, he's wondering if you're thinking about him as well.

- "I wonder what she looks like with my cum dripping down her lips."

- "I wonder if she can take it?"

-He doesn't allow you to eat bananas in front of him.

-When he's thinking of you in public and you're with him, he's always eyeing you up and down, flashing you promising looks until you get the message.

-Sometimes, whenever you point out his horny mood, he'll sometimes try to deny it, but then he'll immediately go back to thinking about you.

- "Anakin, will you stop being horny for one second today?"

"I am not!"

I'll show you horny. Wait until you see my hands around your throat.

-However, most of the time, his thoughts will be communicated to you eventually, and being unable to resist Anakin, you would gladly take him.