SFW Daddy Anakin Hcs

Some soft self-indulgent daddy hcs for Anakin because I'm needy asf for this man. Unfortunately.

A/N: Listen I know this man can hardly take care of himself but 😔 just let me do this 😔

•Also this is from my tumblr so. Yeah.

---

• Okay, we all know Anakin can hardly take care of himself, but he loves the role of being able to take care of you.

• Making sure you're okay all of the time, going out of his way to make you happy, doing anything for your when you're in a bad mood, etc.

• "How's my baby doing?" He'll smile at you and come up from behind and wrap his arms around you, pulling your back against his chest and you just sigh because you've had such a stressful day.

• He'll pepper kisses into your neck, coaxing you and trying to discover a sense of how you're doing.

• Finally you just, 🥺 "I'm just feeling stressed out, " and you turn around to bury your face into his chest. "That's all daddy, you don't have to worry about me."

• But oh no, his little princess is stressed???????? He's having none of that.

• He will stay there for a bit longer before pulling you apart and tilt your chin up to look at you. "You know I don't like seeing you stressed, angel. Why don't you go to the bedroom and get undressed while I start up a bath for you, hmm?"

• And you softly smile and nod and make your way to the bedroom while he goes to prep a bath.

• You've always appreciated that aspect of him, knowing how to take care of you and accommodate to your needs. He was good like that.

• And of course, he's always down to do it for you, unless he's away or just absolutely ruined. But otherwise, he's more than happy to attend to you.

• Loves spoiling you and giving you what you want. Need a bath? Done. Need a massage? Done. Need cuddles? Done. Need a whole four-course meal? Done. Just need to hold his hand? Done.

• Also loves surprising his baby with stuff he's found from markets from different planets. Loves coming home with the most precious jewels, the most beautiful clothing, or just rather odd finds that he finds interesting and thinks that you might like. Even though he buys this stuff he's always like, "None of this could compare to you though, princess." And you just melt. Daddy is so good to you.

• Unfortunately, when he is away at those planets, it gets hard.

• You'll feel sad when no one's there to talk to when you feel down or just need someone to vent about during the day.

• You try calling him, but it just sucks when he can't pick up, so you have to resort to sending him a holo and him sending one back. It's nicer than not being able to send one at all, but you still wish you could talk to him face to face.

• But when you are able to talk to him face to face... 🥰

• Your eyes light up and you just go, "Hi daddy," with hands on your cheeks while you're laying down on your stomach on the bed, feet up in the air moving back and forth.

• And he just chuckles and says, "Hi, my angel. How are you?" And his voice is so nice and calm and reassuring. You're so happy to hear him again.

• On that note, he has so many little nicknames for you. They're so nice and it makes you feel all fuzzy inside. (At least that's how I'd feel whoops idk about y'all)

• A few of them include, "angel, " "my shining star," "baby," "princess," "babygirl," "gem," just... all of the lovely things.

• And when he uses them on you, oh my gosh do you melt. Your lip just kinda pouts and he chuckles and is like, "What? My baby like that nickname?" and gently stroke your cheek before planting a soft kiss on your forehead.

• And you just nod vigorously and he smiles. "Looks like that's a keeper, then."

• And oh boy, he loves giving you random affection. Loves, loves, loves to kiss his little baby and adorn them with his love.

• Even if y'all have been at home together for a while and have been perfectly fine without needing to have physical affection, he'll tap your shoulder and spin you around and give you a long kiss on your lips and you're just like, "What was that for?"

• He'll shrug and kiss your forehead again. "Just love my princess, that's all."

•  And you look at him with big wide eyes before moving in to give him a hug, telling him how much you love your daddy.

• Also loves rewarding you.

• You did well at work today? He'll make you your favorite dish. You just being a good girl in general? He'll take you out somewhere to hang out or eat. Whatever you wanna do.

• Sometimes though, when you're not being good or Anakin's had a bad day, he can get angry. Which is unfortunate, but it happens.

• He comes home all gruff and mumbling, and you go to greet him with a smile on your face and he kinda side eyes you and mumbles a, "Hi baby," before pushing past you to head to the bathroom to run the shower.

• You follow him and make your way to the bathroom and hope to make him feel better. "Daddy? Are you alright?"

• And there's a silence with the shower running and he sighs and peeks his head out from behind the glass. "Can you come here please, angel?" You nod and undress, moving in and getting into the shower with him.

• He sighs and pulls you close, letting the warm water encompass the both of you. "I love you so much, I hope you know that."

• And you have to sigh contently and remind him that you love him too.

• Or if he's ranting about something and somehow starts yelling, and notices you shrinking away he sighs and reminds himself that you don't like that. He quickly apologizes and continues to talk in a normal voice, careful not to raise it too much.

• But, most of the time he's not like that and you're grateful for it.

• You're so happy that most of the time he's super cuddly and sweet. He's just as touch starved as you, so he's more than happy to provide his physical affection.

• Loves waking up to you in the mornings. Pulls his little princess close to him and he enjoys running his fingers over your stomach and drawing soft circles over it.

• "Good morning, princess," he'll mumble in that raspy morning voice and you can't help but let out a small giggle. He just chuckles at that and smiles, knowing that you're his and in his arms.

• "Daddy's gonna take care of you today, alright?" He'll mumble, kissing the back of your neck. "Stay here, I'll go make us some breakfast. " and he kisses a little spicy kiss under your ear and you just shiver hehe

• Him making a nutritional meal because he knows what kind of nutrients his baby needs 🥰 what a king.

• Cleaning everything up when y'all are done. You try and help sometimes but most of the time he's just like, "No, no, go sit down. I got it, don't worry." And you're just suddenly, "Oh, alright 🥰 " and smile and walk away.

• Sometimes he does make you do it though and kisses you after for being a good girl for doing the dishes. It's not a big feat, but hey 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's a kiss. Rewards are rewards and it certainly makes you feel validated and appreciated.

• Overall, Anakin is certainly attentive to you and your needs and is more than happy to fulfill them 🥺💖