Five

•Anakin Skywalker smut imagine

•Warnings: vaginal fisting with metal hand, no plot just porn.

---

Anakin's hot mouth was on you, tongue flicking over your sensitive nub, lips locked around it, sucking oh so intently. One of his cold, durasteel fingers lay inside of you, pumping slowly, your arousal coating it thoroughly.

You moan, arching your back into his mouth, hands finding the curly locks of hair, and begin to tug and pull on it.

Even though from your end, it was just a sign of appreciation, he took it as a sign of wanting more. He groans at the feeling of you tugging on his hair, his eyes flutter and soon he slowly adds another finger into you.

You gasp, tugging harshly at his hair, the feeling of him stretching you open so soon was very sudden and unexpected. You felt a shiver go down your spine, whining at the new feeling.

Anakin seems to take notice of your shock. He pulls away from your nub only to leave you with a small whine from missing the heat over your aching core.

"Does that feel okay? Or do I need to go back to one?" He asks, both of his fingers slowing down just to be careful.

"No, no," you quickly decide, loving the feeling of being full. "I like it, it feels nice."

He chuckles, pressing a soft kiss to the inside of your thigh. "Okay. Just tell me if you need anything else."

"Okay, thank you, baby."

He hums appreciatively, kissing the inside of your thigh gently before reattaching his lips over your nub, fingers beginning to move back to their pace as they were before.

Instantly you begin to feel better already. At first, you thought the two fingers would be too much too soon, but you were already incredibly wet so you found yourself easing into it quicker than normal. Only thing was, now you were used to it.

Metal fingers, curling into you, probing your spot gently--it felt so good, but now... now you wanted more. Though you didn't think you wanted Anakin's cock, well you did, but not now. You wanted to feel full, and his dick would certainly do that but you thought it was too early. You wanted to make this last. 

You raised an eyebrow, tugging on his hair again.

He got the signal and looked up, dark blue eyes and shiny lips met yours.

"Hey."

"Hey, Ani... " you hum, fingers moving through his hair as if to coax him. "Can you... Add another... Finger?"

He smirks, bending down to press a kiss to your thigh, keeping eye contact. "Yeah, of course. "

He looks down at your entrance, keen eyes bearing down with focus as he pulls out his two fingers, making you whimper at the empty feeling. Quickly though, you were reassured once again when he slowly pushes three metal fingers into you so, painstakingly slow, that you let out a long moan, the feeling of being so full made you ache.

"Feel full?" He asks, looking up at you with a taunting smirk as if to ask if you hadn't had enough yet.

"Shut up," you groan to which he chuckles.

"I'd knew you say that," he remarks, lips finding their way back your nub once again.

Then, before you could make your remark, Anakin begins to move his fingers deep inside of you, pumping at a quick pace as if to taunt you even more.

You could feel your stomach begin to tighten up at the feeling of being so full and pleasured, the mixture of Anakin's lips and his fingers working their way diligently to release that coil in your stomach.