Chapter 8: Bribery

Y/N's POV

I turn the dial and sneakily wrote 'sex with Rick' hitting the 'multiple' button to take all of my dirty memories into the small glass container. I point the gun towards my head and waited for his agreement.

"What type of things could you possibly want?" He scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Simple freedom." I say and hovered my thumb over the trigger. Rick laughed and fetched his flask from his coat. "Nuh-uh hun, can't do that."

"I'm not gonna run away, I just wanna live my life. I'm still your captive, I just wanna be able to do stuff freely, have a house, live in it, cook, do outdoor activities and much more. You can tug me by the hair the moment I try to escape. Bodyguard me 24/7 I don't care I just wanna be as free as I can possibly be."

I lower the gun slightly, still hovering over the button and looked across the street where my house used to be. "It's all I want. I promise." With pouty eyes I waited for his answer. As he placed the metal container to his mouth I pushed the button.

He choked on his drink and was about to trick me and take the vial for himself, but I was one step ahead and threw the gun to him, he caught it but the vial was already in my hand.

"You should've been faster, old man." I grin and slipped the tube in between my chest where it was safely gripped by my breasts and out if Rick's comfortable reach.

"Guh, fine but it's your money you're gonna have to sp—"

"Already solved." I pull out my old wallet which still held my card and a few tens. Rick growled and walked away, slamming the door behind him.

I cheered and jumped around reaching for my long discarded phone and dialing the realtor.

~Time skip~

"Finally! Home sweet home! Now... Let's go see the garage."

I walked through the doors and glanced at the same old furniture, newly cleaned and dusted but still old that's for sure. And my other stuff is still here too! Like that picture frame and the lamp! My room still looks the same. The kitchen seems renovated though.

I walk past the kitchen and into the garage where shelves still looked stormed over and smelled of chlorine. I head towards the desk to hopefully regain my memories back after the stunt I pulled. It's bothering me that I don't seem different, just like something that was part of me was taken out. I wonder what I did remove hopefully nothing serious.

I began to make a copy of Rick's mind blower helmet and listen to music while I did so. I didn't bother opening the garage door since the light was bright enough.

"Hmm..I'm missing something." I tap nose and thought. "Oh!" I measure the diameter of the plug on the vial and imbedded an outlet to the side of the helmet connecting wires to the battery and closing it up.

"Now for the moment of truth." I place the device over my head and stick the vial onto the indention.

"Oh.. Oh! WHOA!" Just as the memories faded back into my own mind I felt my cheeks heat up. "I've gotta stop with this thoroughly planned pranks. I'm becoming more like Rick with these half assed jokes. Can I even call it a joke? Or half assed?"

Nevermind, just forget about it. I sigh and hid the bribe away. I started to think of what else I could do, should I buy something? Treat myself or just get wasted?

"Eh let's do all three." I mumble thoughtlessly not seeing the other figure with me. "W-what three?" It's Morty, should I bring him along with me?

"Just some spending, wanna come?" I pull out my wallet and waved it slightly before tucking it back away. "I need some clothes that I can't borrow." I chuckle pinching the hem of Summer's shirt. Morty nodded enthusiastically with a smile and walked ahead of me to the door.

"Let's take your granpa's ship. Just don't snitch." I held up a finger to my lips with a wink towards Morty who started to visibly sweat. "H-he'll b-be pi-pissed." He fiddled with his thumbs and started walking beside me now, heading to their garage. "Oh I know, but he won't be pissed if he finds out, and he won't find out when he doesn't." I held up copy gun and shot towards Rick's ship, getting and flying out a few meters shooting the holographic copy in the garage in replacement for the one we borrowed. "D-doesn't?" Morty murmured worriedly, I ignore it.

"Get in Morty, we're going shopping!" I toot at him, he scrambled up and sat beside me with an unamused look. "I-is that a Mean G-Girls re-reference?" Morty scoff and I giggle. "What, I like me some chicks too, explains why me and your grandpa got along so well." I retort making sure Morty gets uncomfortable.

"Uhg! E-ew, Y/N!"

"Hahaha, what? I just meant me and your granpa has the same interests, on both genders." I wiggled my brows getting him more uncomfortable. "Ew, n-no j-just stop Y/N!" Morty covers his face and groaned into it making me chuckle more.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, that's just between us two." I laugh and parked in between two spaces as Morty groan and slammed his head on the dashboard. "Ok, ok I'll stop. Now get out booze ain't gonna buy itself." I hop out and wait for him to do too.

"I t-thought we-we were sho-shopping?" Morty crossed his arms and looked at me disapprovingly. "Right, and that. So come on we got a lotta things to check out."

Morty, with a great sigh followed me into different shops and groceries, trying to find everything I might need as well as some alcohol. You never know when a party is needed. For one sitting of course.

We entered my home with bags upon bags of groceries, dumping them out onto the kitchen counter.

"Why do you have my ship?" Startled I pull out my gun and point it towards where Rick stood. "You scared the shit out of me." I sigh and placed the gun back in my watch, I know it's weird but if rich people have apple watches, smart people have holographic shelves in their wrist watch, well one does.

"We went shopping, didn't wanna bother ya' so just borrowed it."

"More like steal." Rick retorts. Morty picked up a carton of oj and faced me.

"H-hey, could yo-you m-ma-make those cocktails a-again." He comes out from the kitchen and looked at Rick. "R-Rick, we stole your ship." God dammit Morty.

"I heard. When did we she made cocktails?" Rick raised a brow and looked up, trying to remember. Of course he didn't. "I me-meant p-please. Sh-she t-told me a-ab-about it." Rick looked at Morty as if he was saying bullshit, he was for half of it.

"Sure kid. Want one?" I looked towards Rick, expecting him to reject it cause he's a cautious asshole, but no he actually shrugged and sat by the counter.

"Three fruity cocktails coming up!" 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the late update as you all know it was new years and as you also know most family get together for the holidays, me included and in our province, we don't have good signals so no wifi and data. So I'm updating two chapters as apology for all of you I hope you guys enjoy chapters 8 and 9, also thank you for patiently waiting for Universe at its Greatest updates. Love you all and

Bye~~