[SIKE]Epilogue

Rick's POV

It wasn't easy to stand here and watch as the pearl white coffin descended into the six feet deep hole where it will lay for who knows how long. One by one the family threw white orchids on top of the wooden encasing as the workers equipped their shovels and painstakingly covered up the hole once more. Morty wailed for the loss of his friend and family. I had mostly gotten over it but it still hurt deep down, knowing that the memories we'd all made together with as family will now only remain in our minds and photos. A single tear escaped my eye and I roughly wiped it away, not wanting anyone to see my weakness in the situation.

After the clean up, I stayed behind while the others went to walk around to calm their emotions and maybe get something to snack on later for sulking again. I brush the fallen leaves that managed to fall above the tombstone, sitting down after and staring sorrowfully at the engraving and tracing it with my index.

"Goddamn it why'd you have to leave so soon, we just got you back too." I sighed and sulked on my own also waiting for the others.

"Rick? Why are you so gloomy by yourself?" I turn around as a chuckled erupted, and I smiled. "Nothing, I just miss him already. How's Nessy?" I stood up and walked towards my wife as she held our daughter in her arms, sleeping peacefully. "She's asleep if you couldn't tell." She giggled and let me carry Nessy while we sat down. Y/N placed a bag in front of us and took out various food items, chips, burgers and some soda.

"Say ah~" Y/N giggles and held the burger to my mouth with a closed eye smile. Rolling my eyes I bite the burger, and smiled at her goofiness. My eyes unintentionally drifted from her face to her scarred ear, reaching a hand out I stroke the three side hole on the side watching her squirm a little. Y/N was still a little uncomfortable with the fact her ears got the most attention when they had the decently sized hole, and she was still insecure of it being shown everywhere.

"Come here." I said softly and Y/N obliged, resting her head on my crossed legs as I continue to softly stroke her ears making her relax into my touch. "Does it still hurt?" I worry, kissing the parts gently, she chuckled. "Rick, that was 5 years ago, of course it won't anymore." I scoff and pecked her lips, which still caught her off guard and still made her blush furiously. "My wife's still so adorable." It was my turn to chuckled, and she only pouted. "Yeah, yeah." Was her only reply while she cuddled closer to me, hugging my torso.

"Goo~" I smile as I watch my daughter flutter her beady eyes open, having heterochromia, which led to her orbs to strut two different colors, one matching mine and the other matching Y/N's. "Is she awake?" Turning her head she smiled and brushed her index gently at our daughter's cheeks, Nessy cooed and held the finger in her tiny hand thinking it was a pacifier and sucking on it. Y/N giggled and stood up, holding her hands out so she could nurture our child.

"Now I'm jealous." Pouting I place the bottle of soda to my lips and drank, lustfully staring at Y/N's chest, she chuckled. "Don't do that in front of Snuffles and Nessy, Rick. " Y/N glared at me playfully, standing up and helping Nessy burp. I caught a glimpse of her breast when she pulled her shirt down, and when I looked at her she held a smirk. "Oh, now you're really pulling me switch." I growl standing up and attempting to kiss her, she moved away and shifted Nessy in her arms. "What switch, Rick?" She played. Now you're really getting it later.

"Tsk, no fair." Childishly I sat and pout, sipping at the soda as she laughed. I felt her lips land on my cheek and I smiled behind the bottle. "Fine, but later after Nessy sleeps."

Eyes lighting up, I look at Y/N with excitement and pump my fists in the air, victorious. "Come on goofball, Beth and the others are probably waiting." She went to clean up the food. "I got it, you go ahead, I'll be there in a minute." I smiled and collect the trash, thanking me with a kiss she walked to where the car is bringing our already asleep child.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Nng~" Y/N moaned as I played with her soaked folds, fondling her breast. Her hand was entangled in my hair and the other was placed on my shoulder. "You're still so soft even after Nessy." I brag, mostly to myself for having to be so lucky as to marry the girl I fell in love with and still do.

"You're lu—ah! L-lucky I was in th—mmh—the mood right now o-or else you woul—ha—would have to get off on your own." She teased, and for that I push a digit in, causing her to gasp.

"B-bastard." She curse, I smirked and kissed her breast, lips running up to her collar and neck and soon to her jaws and lips. Y/N moaned into the kiss as another digit entered her, slowly stretching her out. We pulled apart for a breath just as I pulled my fingers, letting her lick off the mess she made on my two digits. "Do you want it?" Smirking I pulled my zipper, revealing my erect member and aligning it to her entrance. She nodded eagerly, still sucking on my hand as if it were my dick. "Say it." I whisper to her ear, immediately feeling her cheeks and ears heat up.

"I want it." She whined and dragged her hand across my back, pulling me forward as my member gently pushed on her folds. "Very well then, Mrs." I align myself once more, and with a greedy thrust I was all in. "AH~!"

Y/N gasped, and dug her nails into my back, making me much, much more turned on. Slowly thrusting, and continue to invade her chest with kisses and sucked here and there for me to see later on. "Ah~mhh~ah!~." Her moans were like music, getting me off on every note she made, inspiring me to go faster and faster I did. Y/N's moans become more messy and pitched, trying to catch her breath every now and then. I look at her erotic face, and gently brushed my thumb on her cheek, she leaned into my hand as her moaning continues.

"Ah! Rick, There!" I followed her command and hit her spot multiple times, she had her orgasm, but I continued to thrust in and out of her, her ragged breathing still so lewd. I pull out and picked her up, while she catches her breath, I sat against the headboard of our bed, and let her adjust first before she could engulf me again.

"Take your time baby." I wrap her arms around my shoulders while my hands were on her waist, kissing her neck and shoulder, feeling her shudder everytime I kiss a sensitive spot and leaving a mark as I continue to her jaw.

"O-ok, I'm good." Y/N exhaled one last time and brought her hips up, pushing my dick to align with her, then forcefully bringing them down to engulf me. I let out a growl, as she smacked her hips on my own while releasing a breathy moan. "Y-you good baby?" My hand went up to her cheek, and she nodded. Pulling her close and passionately making out while she did remainder of the work.

"Mhh~ Rick~" Her moaning out my name really wanted me to let this go on for longer and so I did, I held myself back, while she eagerly brought her hips up and down, both her hands gripping at my shoulder, her back arched towards me as I watch her breast bounce up and down while also fondling them. Her moans, where now mixed with whines of lust, her face made an emotion more lewd than she had wanted.

"Rick, Rick, Riiick~" Y/N whines, still sloppily thrusting her hips to mine, her entrance, dripping wet with the amount of precum leaking from me, her folds were red not having time to breathe on their own with her constantly eager thrusting. "Ahh~ haa~" This was her third time orgasming on her own, she's probably tired. I thought.

I pulled her up, and laid her down while I hovered over her, looking at her face, wet with tears and sweat. "I'm tired baby.. you're so bad, such a meanie." She whined and sobbed wiping away her tears. God, now I feel guilty. Shit.

"I'm sorry, I'll finish this time, I promise." I brush her hair and held face in my hand. "Okay, I-I forgive you." She still sobbed and cried into my hand. I pushed myself in her, she flinch and gasps. "Quickly please?..." She asked, voice still so cute that it made me guilty all the more. I nodded and kissed her forehead, thrusting fast so she could rest immediately after. "Hng~ hing~" Her sobs continued with moans, it made me so flustered that I wanted it to last, but no. She was tired and I won't let her suffer anymore. With a final thrust I came inside her, and she had her final orgasm, I pushed myself in and out a few times to ride her orgasm out mine along with her.

"I'm done baby, we can rest now. I'm sorry." I slump down beside her and hugged her, she faces me and snuggled into my bare chest. "It's okay, I'm fine now." She sniffles and leaned in closer to me, I kissed her forehead and sighed.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too baby."