23

3 months later (Antonia)
It's been 3 months since Malcom and I started the love affair and made love for the first time. Since then, we have been keeping it on the low so that nobody won't know about us not even Hazel since he still with her. Whenever Malcom and Hazel is on their little break, he be with me since we makes out most of the time.

Like on around Winter Break when I been to his house making out in the shower which is a couple of days after Christmas. In speaking of Christmas, Isabella and I went to my casa de la abuela (grandma's house) for dinner since my family from my mom's and dad's side was there especially on Thanksgiving since we was eating like a starving kids at Africa somewhere.

I know my parents got divorced when I was 3 years old but my mom is still close to my family from my dad's side especially my abuela (grandma) since she still treats my mom like her own. As for Christmas, I got a lot of things including the new clothes, shoes, bath stuff and makeup.

Malcom didn't give me anything until around New Year because he didn't want to hear Hazel's mouth about the Christmas gift. In speaking of Hazel, she tried forced Malcom to go to some fiesta de suéter feo culo de trinquete en Harlem (ratchet ass ugly sweater party at Harlem) since I heard it's was un viaje rodando un día después de Navidad en NBC 4 NYC (a drive by shooting a day after Christmas on NBC 4 NYC).

I'm glad that he didn't go to that party since he don't do house party. Cynthia and Prince is still living with their crack head of the mother since she barely be at home. Whenever she do, she be bringing home some random dudes in her house for sex at the middle of the night. 

Not only that Cynthia's mom have sex with the random dudes in her house but ella sigue siendo una perra ingrata con Cynthia y Prince (she still being an ungrateful bitch to Cynthia and Prince) since she too freaking lazy to clean up after herself. I mean come on, Cynthia always cleaning up after her when she gets home from school while Prince is at work. 

Hell, my mom be letting her spend the night at my house sometimes so that she won't have to hear her trifling ass mom gritando oh papi en medio de la noche (screaming oh daddy at the middle of the night). As for Prince, he be with his girlfriend for days at the time sometimes to avoid hearing her mom screaming at Cynthia over some petty shit like she forgot to put the tomatoes on her hamburger, she forgot to get her plates instead of get up and clean out her own plates, when she talking to Chris on the phone and so on.

I swear, I don't know why she hates Chris so much other than the fact that he have been there for her since day one which is she was at his house for a week which is on the New Year week. The Vasquez twins, Cynthia and I have been hanging out with them a lot lately especially Carmah since she spend times with Martin a lot too. Yes, they are dating since she be telling us about that guy for weeks especially around lunchtime when we came back to school after Winter Break.

He maybe a couple of years older than us but they should be a couple since he had an girlfriend before but broke up with her a month before he graduated from high school. Don't give me no "he's a pedophiles" bullshit because it's not like a man in his 30's messing around with girls around my age since they not that big of the age differences.

Now, I woke up at the same time as I get up on the late January since they said it's might snow tomorrow night. As much I don't want to go to school tomorrow since I still dealing with bullies on the daily basic, I probably going to be at school half of the day but I'll find out tonight since I might have to stay up a little bit late. I got up out of the bed, stretch, made them up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene.