8

Malcom
I woke up on the Sunday morning with the music playing in the background since it's after 9 AM and I know it's my aunt because she be playing the music while she cooking and cleaning. I'm still kind of pissed off at Hazel for not coming over yesterday which is I called her multiple times yesterday but she didn't answer the phone.

I don't know what the hell were she doing but she should called me to let me know that she can't come because some other shit popped up in the last minutes. I went to the bathroom, handle my business, flushed the toilet, washed my hands and got out of the bathroom as I went downstairs and I saw Aunt Kat and my cousin Desmond sitting in the kitchen cooking breakfast as  "Before I Let You Go" by Maze playing in the background.

"Que pasa primo (What's up cuz)", He said as I gave my cousin that's a couple of years older than me an dap.
"¿Qué pasa D, cómo está la escuela? (What's up D, how is school)?", I asked since he's in collage to become an mechanic.
"Same old, same old, I had an baby project last week", I said remembering when Antonia came to my house for a week to work on the project.

"De verdad, ¿quién fue tu pareja la semana pasada? (For real, who was your partner last week)?", He asked hoping it's wasn't Hazel since one of the family members who don't like her and only goes out with me because his mom makes a lot of money.
"Antonia", I said remembering when Hazel came to the cafeteria acting the fool right in front of everybody last week.

"Oh, hablas de esa chica que vive a una cuadra del culo gordo (Oh, you talking about the girl who lives a block away with the fat ass)", He said since he used to see her around a lot until he moved out of his house last year and moved to Manhattan. 
", ella, Hazel se enojó por esa mierda (Yeah her, Hazel got mad over that shit)", I said since she was acting like me and Antonia having the real baby together which is it's just a baby doll.

When I see her today at work or tomorrow, she better give me some explanation why she didn't come to my house yesterday and I don't want to hear her bullshit excuse neither. Me and Desmond continue talking about what we have been up to until Aunt Katia gets ready to say something.

"Muy bien chicos, el desayuno está listo (Alright boys, breakfast is ready)", She said as she took out the plates and fixed all 3 of us the plates. My cousin plans on chill with me and Aunt Katia before I go to work since I'm not going to work until 2 PM anyways.

Antonia
I'm in my room getting ready to go the park and chill there with Cynthia since she bringing Prince with her. I don't want to go at first but I'll go because I know Chris going to be there playing basketball with Prince and his boys.

He was going to invite Malcom there but he has to work today. When I'm done taking an shower, I dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I put the pad on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black high weights pants and black shirt.

Antonia's outfit