21

Antonia
After me and Malcom kissed at Manhattan last night, I went home at the decent hours with the smiles on my face because this is my first kiss that I have. I know he still with Hazel but I can tell that he don't give a damn about mi principal matón (my main bully) by the way he me agarra las caderas y me besa durante cinco minutos (grabs my hips and kissed me for 5 minutes).

I promised him that I'm not going to tell anybody about the love affair that we just started especially Hazel since she don't need to know about us. I'm still going to Malcom's house tonight since his aunt is leaving around 7 PM for the date since I don't know why he invited me to his house.

Whatever it's is, I hope he not going to rape me even though his aunt ain't raising him like that. Now, I'm in the bathroom handling my business since I just got up out of the bed about 10 minutes ago. When I'm done, I wiped, pulled my draws up, flushed the toilet and washed my hands since I can smells the cinnamon hits my nose.

I got out of the bathroom as I went downstairs to the kitchen since Isabella getting ready to say something.
"Buenos dias Antonia (Good morning Antonia)", Isabella said as she flips the cinnamon pancake.
"Buenos dias mami e isabella (Good morning mom and Isabella)", I said as I put some pumpkin spice coffee creamer in my coffee since Isabella is almost done with the breakfast.

I put the creamer back in the refrigerator as I went to the living room and watch the cooking shows with my mom. While I'm watching " The Pioneer Woman", my mom started asking me about Malcom since I'll be at his house all night.

"¿A qué hora planeas irte esta noche? (What's time are you planning on leaving tonight)?", My mom asked as she takes an sip of her coffee.
"Alrededor de las 7 p.m. (Around 7 PM)", I said as I put the coffee mug on the table and let my coffee cool down a little bit.

I don't know what I'm going to wear tonight since I got plenty of satin night gown. I may not like to muestra mi ombligo (show my navel) but Malcom going to want to know what's it look like. My mom and I continue watching the cooking shows until Isabella called our names.
"El desayuno esta listo (Breakfast is ready)", She said as my mom and I walked to the dinning room and eat breakfast before I go to my room and chill.

I got plenty of times to get ready to go to Malcom's house since I'm not wearing anything too sexy where them pervert be looking at me like they wants to have sex with me or something especially them hombre adulto culo (grown ass man) in my neighborhood which is Jamaica.

Cynthia
I'm at my cousin from my mom's side Justine's house after being at Chris's house for a couple of days. I was going to stay over there for a weekend but Justine wants me to come to her house since I been here since last night.

Justine lives at Harlem with her roommate which is the black dude with the dreads. The reasons she wants me at her house because my mom going to be at home for a weekend and she don't want me nor Prince to deal with her especially when she brings the random dudes in my house.

I don't give a shit if esa puta crack se enoja conmigo (that crack slut gets pissed off at me) I don't want to hear her gritando oh papi (screaming oh papi) at the middle of the night especially half of the guys that she screwing is a maldito pervertido que tiene una larga historia de violar mujeres (freaking pervert who has long history of raping women's).