5

Malcom
I woke up at 5 AM with the annoying ass alarm clock which is ruin the freaky thought about Antonia. Yes, I tend to have an wet dreams about her for the past 3 days after she leaves my house especially what she worn yesterday which is lime green sweater dress along with thigh high boots.

I could screwed her before she go home but I can't because I'm still trying to keep my feeling for Antonia under control. I went to the bathroom, took an quick shower, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room.

I put on my draws, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans along with the grey shirt that said "Thrasher" in black print.

Malcom's outfit

I put my shoes on, put on my green button down shirt, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went downstairs as I saw my aunt drinking coffee while she reading the newspaper

"Buenos dias malcom (Good morning Malcom)", She said as she takes another sip of the coffee.
"Buenos dias tia kathia (Good morning Aunt Kathia)", I said as I takes an milk out to fixed me some cereal.

Yes that's my aunt from my mom's side name since she have been raising me most of my life along with my cousins since one of them is a couple of years older than me. I sat down on the stoll and start eating the cereal as Aunt gets ready to asked me.
"¿Cuándo termina ese proyecto de bebé? (When's that baby project is over)?", Aunt Kathia asked as she takes another sip of the warm coffee since she needs to hurry up and drink the coffee before its gets really cold.
"mañana (Tomorrow)", I said since this the last day of taking care of my future son before the project is over.

I know it's just the project but I rather have a baby by Antonia than Hazel since she seems like the type of mother who used baby like pawns. In speaking of Hazel, she called me last night begging me to come to her house an hour before I go to bed. I don't want to go over there at first because all we do is screwed but I'll go so that my girlfriend can shut the hell up.

When I get to her house this weekend, she better give me something else other than her cat because I'm not trying to be the teen dad. I just want to finish high school and get the hell out of there.

Antonia
Today is the last day of the baby project since it's going to be over tomorrow. Jaiden woke me up crying at 2 AM this morning because he got gas in is stomach so I picked him up and tap him on the back for 20 minutes until he lets out the burp.

I know it's just a baby doll but I feel like I'm the single teen mom even though I'm not ready to be a mom yet. Now, I'm in the locker putting on my hot pink lip gloss as I saw Hazel storming in the school building acting like a bitch in her period. 

I get ready to put on mascara until I saw Hazel swing her locker open.
"¿Qué diablos estás mirando tu culo gordo? (What the hell is your fat ass looking at)?", Hazel asked with the attitude as I went silence for a few seconds.
"Respóndeme perra gorda (Answer me fat bitch)", She screams as she nearly gave me an heart attack.
"Nada (Nothing)", I said scared since she looks like she wants to beat the hell out of me.