4

Antonia
Today is the 3rd day of the baby project since its turning out to be okay so far. Malcom offered me some of the Cheez It yesterday before we finishing doing the project along with lemonade. Hazel is still mad about the baby project especially when she almost causing the scene yesterday at Wendy's where Cynthia puts her in her place because she was acting like a bratty little kids who needs to be discipline yesterday.

I mean come on, we only got 2 days left before its due and she not taking this project seriously. I wouldn't be surprised that she being difficult to some mixed guy because Josh because she known for not taking the project seriously where she fails sometimes especially it's an group work.

Now, I'm in the bathroom doing my morning hygiene since I just got up out of the bed about 10 minutes ago. When I'm done doing my hygiene, I got out of the bathroom as I sprayed my love box with the Summer Eve powder spray, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and white shirt that's said "Run MC" in black print even they came out back in the 80's which is before my time.

Antonia's outfit

"Buenos dias Antonia (Good morning Antonia)", Cynthia said as she puput on my socks and shoes on, brush my hair, change Jaiden's diapers, dressed him, put on my black jacket on, sprayed myself, grabs my things and heading downstairs as I saw Cynth...

"Buenos dias Antonia (Good morning Antonia)", Cynthia said as she puput on my socks and shoes on, brush my hair, change Jaiden's diapers, dressed him, put on my black jacket on, sprayed myself, grabs my things and heading downstairs as I saw Cynthia and Isabella sitting in the living room putting the make up on.
"Buenos días chicas (Good morning girls)", I said as I'm about to get the pop tart out of the cabinet. ts the make up around her eyes. After I grabs the juice and apple, I went into the living room as I saw Cynthia's black eyes.

"Oh dios mio que diablos le pasa a tus ojos (Oh my god, what the hell happens to your eyes)?", I asked.
"Mi mamá y yo nos peleamos esta mañana (Me and my mom got into a fight this morning)", She said as she gave the make up back to Isabella so she can put them up. She hiding the black mark around her face so that nobody won't know she have an black eyes especially Chris.

She got up off of the couch and heads out of the door to school as she about to tell me what
what's happen this morning between her and her mom.

Cynthia
 I put some makeup around my eyes since Isabella gave me the brown face make up while Antonia gets ready for school because me and my mom got into a fight this morning while I'm changing Maria's diapers.

Why you may asked, she got mad about the baby project like I brought home the real accrual baby but Prince kept telling her that it's just a toy baby. Instead of listening to him, she punch me in the face and called me a whore all because I brought home the toy baby for the project. 

I don't know how the hell I'm a whore knowing I never had sex before in my life especially with Chris because it's wasn't in our mind. I mean come on, she knows damn well I ain't like her since she got pregnant with Prince when she was around my age which is we both got an different dads.