16

Cynthia
I woke up the next morning with the good sleep which is thank god I didn't hear any sexual noise at 2 AM like I normally do. Maybe because my mom left an hour after I went to sleep but whatever, at least I won't have to hear the loud music playing in the background at the middle of the night.

After I got up out of the bed and made them up, I went to the bathroom as I took an quick shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my love box, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my ripped jeans and white shirt sleeves shirt.

Cynthia's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the half ponytail, put on my short jean jackets, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went downstairs as I'm about to fixed me some breakfast since it's peaceful in here

I took out the eggs, bacon, English muffins, cheese, frying pan and the butter to cook me the breakfast sandwich. I put the English muffin in the toaster over and let them cook for a few minutes while I'm cooking the eggs and bacon. Yes, I'm using the same pan for the bacon because it's don't makes no sense for me to dirtying up another pan to cook the bacon even though we got more than once frying pan.

When I'm done cooking the bacon, I took the English muffin out of the toaster oven and let them cool down a little bite while I'm cooking the eggs since I'm almost done cooking breakfast before I takes the key lime pie yogurt out of the refrigerator as and side dish.

I know you're asking I'm I going to clean up my mess before I get Antonia and takes her to school, yes since I got enough time to eat breakfast. I just got to makes sure that I turn the lights off and locked the door before I leave for school today. I only goes to school for 3 days this week because Thursday and Friday is the teacher workday since I'm getting the report cards on Wednesday.

I don't know what's my grades looks like but I will wait for a couple of days to find out.

Camilla
Me and Carmah is at the media center researching something on the computer as I saw Diamond and Angel walking into the media center mean mugging us like we took their last cookies out of their jar or something.

I mean come we only been here for a week and they already trying to start the beef which it's not going to happens. I'm glad we moved to New York because it's too many whores be trying to start beef with us no mater there are black, white, Hispanic, Asian or whatever they are. I'm like what the hell, me nor my sister ain't doing shit to them but going to school and get the hell out of there and they wants to picks fights over the most petty reason possible.

That's why we don't pay them no mind because we don't give a damn if they don't like us and we doing the same thing with Hazel and her little crew. While me and Carmah researching something, I saw Antonia walking to the computer as she gets ready to say something.
"Hey chicas (Hey girls)", She said sat down and logged on the computer.
"Hola Antonia, ¿dónde está Cynthia? (Hey Antonia, where is Cynthia)?", Carmah asked since we don't see Cynthia in sight.