6

Antonia
I woke up a bit early with the pancake smell hits my noes which is I know Trey is downstairs cooking breakfast for everybody. I got up out of the bed, stretch, made them up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. 

When I'm done, I went back to my room as I puts the pad on my draws since the period just came on, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and black long sleeves shirt with the sliver heart on it.

Antonia's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, put on my white crop hoodies, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went downstairs to the living room as I saw Trey in the kitchen cooking while my mom in the living room watching the n...

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, put on my white crop hoodies, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went downstairs to the living room as I saw Trey in the kitchen cooking while my mom in the living room watching the news on NBC 4 NYC.

"Good morning mom and Trey", I said as I sat down on the stool and watched Isabella's boyfriend cooking for everybody including her.
"Good morning Antonia, are you ready to eat?", He asked as he took out the Simply Orange brand just in the glass.
"Yes", I said as he fixed us that plate of double chocolate pancakes with the chocolate syrup and whip cream on top. He was going to go upstairs and tell Isabella breakfast is ready but he don't want to wake her up especially when they don't have to go to school today.

After he gave me the plates, he wrapped Isabella's food with the plastic wrap and put them in the microwave so that she'll have something to eat when she wakes up. While I'm eating the pancake, I heard the door knocking and it's was Cynthia came a little bit early today.
"Entra Cynthia (Come in Cynthia)", My mom said as I saw Cynthia walking into the house with her braids in the ponytail.

"Hey everybody", Cynthia said as she sat down on the couch and start eating the pop tart.
"What's up Cynthia", Trey said as he about to fixed him the plates. I got to check on Jaiden before the 1st block class starts because I know Malcom is taking care of our son all night since it's due today. I hope he gives him the bath and put his clothes on before he get ready for school.

When I'm done with the breakfast, I got up and clean out the plate as I gets ready to say something to Trey before I leave because I don't want to be rude.
"Thanks for the breakfast Trey", I said as I start washing out the plate, forks and glass.
"You're welcome Antonia", He said as he start eating his food before he clean up his mess and go upstairs to get freshen up because he got something to do today since he taking Isabella with him.

He might want to wait until Isabella wakes up and eats her breakfast since she still asleep and don't get's up until 9 AM on the weekends but sometimes a little bit later than that.

Malcom
I'm at the cafeteria feeding Jaiden before turning the baby doll in today. I wish me and Antonia could have him for at least a couple of more days but at least the baby project is over with so I won't have to hear Hazel bitching and moaning about it.

I know she going to fail that project because she wasn't taking the seriously like she supposed to. If she did, she won't have to get that Josh guy do all that work by himself like a single dad. After I feeds Jaiden, I heard the girl's voice and it's was Antonia walking into the cafeteria to the table I'm sitting at.
"Hey Malcom", She said as she sat down and speaks to our son for the last time before turning them in.