12

Cynthia
I woke up on the Thursday morning with the bacon smell hits my noes as I moaned out of my sleep and got up out of the bed. I stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene.

When I'm done, I went back to my room as I sprayed my love box, put on my grey matching bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on all black outfit which is black long sleeves turtle neck and pants.

Cynthia's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the messy bun, sprayed myself, grabs my things including umbrella and heading downstairs as I saw Prince cooking dinner

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the messy bun, sprayed myself, grabs my things including umbrella and heading downstairs as I saw Prince cooking dinner. Yes, they said it's going to rain sometimes today so I'm taking the umbrella with me just in case I need them.

When I went in the kitchen and grabs the travel size coffee mug, I getting ready to say something.
"Buenos dias principe (Good morning Prince)", I said as I grabs the hazelnut creamer and put them in my coffee.
"Buenos dias cyn estas lista para comer (Good morning Cyn, are you ready to eat)?", He asked as he fixing me the plates.
"Yeah", I said as I put the coffee creamer back in the refrigerator and sat down on the stool since Prince got the TV on NBC 4 NYC.

I sat down on the stool as I saw the plates of cheese grist and bacon as I grabs the spoon and start eating them.
"Gracias por el desayuno Prince (Thanks for the breakfast Prince)", I said as I took another bite of the cheese grist.
"De nada (You're welcome)", He said as he fixed himself the plates.

I know he have made me the breakfast so many times but it's mostly on the weekends. I'm glad that my mom ain't been hear all night since I didn't have to hear here screaming dámelo papi (give it to me daddy) at 2 AM while me and Prince asleep.

I hope she don't come home tonight neither with so creepy guy with so many tattoos on their body like most of the men's that she sleeps with. I don't have nothing against guys with tattoos like on their arms, chest or whatever as long they don't go overboard with it.

Antonia
I'm at the locker brushing my hair while I saw Hazel storming to the locker and swing them open as she gets ready to asked me with the attitude.
"¿Qué diablos estás mirando puta gorda? (What the hell are you looking at fat slut)? ", She yelled as I went silence for a few seconds until she went closed to me and pulled my shirt up.

"Contéstame perra gorda (Answer me you fat ass bitch)", She screams again which is giving me an heart attack.
" Nada (Nothing)", I softly said but she doesn't believe me.
"No me mientas (Don't freaking lie to me)", She screams again since she wants to beats the shit out of me for whatever reasons.
"No estoy mintiendo lo juro (I'm not lying, I sure)", I said knowing I'm not doing anything to her at all. She puts me down and about to say something eles before she puts things in the locker.