11

Antonia
I woke up at the same time as I usually gets up after I thinking about Malcom all night since I was pleasuring myself at 2 AM.  I can imagine him touching me on the weakest spot that he can think of where it's Me vuelves loca (drives me crazy) even though he has an girlfriend which is my main bully.

I'm trying my best to hide my feelings for Malcom but it's not simple at all. Now, I'm in the bathroom taking an 15 minutes shower as I washed my body with Dial brand Power Berries soap. When I'm done taking an shower, I got out of the shower as I dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom.

I went to my room, put on my black matching push up bra and boy shorts, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black leather pants and grey long sleeves shirt.

Antonia's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, brush my hair, put on my earrings, put on my black leather jacket, sprayed myself, grabs my stuff and heading downstairs as I'm about to fixed me some cereal as I getting ready to say something to my mom and Isabella

"Buenos dias mami e isabella (Good morning mom and Isabella)", I said as I take the milk out of the refrigerator.
"Buenos días Antonia, Cynthia viene de camino para acá. (Good morning Antonia, Cynthia is on her way over here)", My mom said as she takes an sip of the milk.

So I put the milk back in the refrigerator and sat down on the stool and eat the cereal before Cynthia gets here to take me to school. I don't know if Hazel going to be at school today but I honestly don't want her there today. Although I still has to deal with her messy friends but at least I don't have to hear Hazel throwing her temper tantrum every time I talks to Malcolm which is mostly in the mornings.

Malcom
I'm in the media center researching some on the computer since I came to school a little bit early today. I haven't seen Hazel just yet but she better come to school today because one, she already missed a lot of days of school and 2, I need to confront her about some douchebag from Long Island.

I don't usually believe what the rumors said unless its an proof and evidence that its happens especially when it's comes to celebrity since the media always make the fake news just to make them look like a shitty person. Like Kobe Bryant for example, that lying ass whore lied about getting rape just to get attention since the media still believe that bullshit until this day.

Hell, he even admitted that he cheated on his wife with that white lady which is I do believe that she was willing to sleep with him. I personally think the lady that Kobe Bryant slept with should be locked up for lying about the rape to make him look like the bad guy which is he not.

That's why them celebrities needs to be careful with groupies because they going to make up some bullshit lies just to get attention or just to make them look bad. Hell, half of the groupies are gold digger just make up lies for money sometimes. I continue researching something until I saw Antonia walking into the media center as she sat next to me.