9

Carmah
Today is the first day of our new school which is I'm nervous about seeing the new kids around our age. The only person I met a day before yesterday was Martin since I learned that he a couple of years older than me. Before me and Camilla leave the mall at Manhattan, he asked me for the phone number while one of his homeboy give him the thirsty look.

So I gave him my new number since its got the 917 area code now instead of the 203 area code. Now, I'm in the bathroom taking an quick shower after I was waiting on Camilla to come out of the bathroom for 20 minutes. When I'm done with the 15 minutes shower, I dried off, washed my face, brush our teeth and got out of the bathroom back to our room.

I sprayed my love box, put on my Victoria Secret bra and panties set, lotion my body with the Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion, put on my deodorant and put on my all black outfit which is shirt and pants.

Carmah's outfit

Don't panic, I'm not robbing anybody, I just want to wear all black to school today

Don't panic, I'm not robbing anybody, I just want to wear all black to school today. I put on my socks and shoes on, brush my hair, put on my army jacket, put on my earrings, sprayed myself with the Pumpkin Apple Cider which that's what I also brought from Bath And Body Works, grabs my things, turn the lights off and heading downstairs as I saw my parents in the living watch the news on CBS New York while Camilla is sitting on the stool eating oatmeal.

"Buenos dias carmah (Good morning Carmah)", My step dad said as as he takes an bit of the oatmeal.
"Buenos dias mama y papa (Good morning mom and dad)", I said as I took out 2 packs of cinnamon and spice oatmeal in the bowl, put some warm water in it and put them in the microwave for a minute as I asked Camilla about the time.
"Qué hora es (What's time is it)", I asked as I fixed me the cup of orange juice while my oatmeal is cooking.
"Son casi las 7 AM (It's almost 7 AM)", Camilla said as my oatmeal is done.

I took them out of the microwave, stirred it up, grabs the strawberry applesauce out of the refrigerator and sat down on the table as me and Camilla start eating breakfast before we leave. We might be a little late for school today but whatever, it's just the first day of new school where we going have an separate classes since we're twins and can't have an same class.

Antonia
After Hazel told me to starve myself yesterday at the park which is pissed Cynthia, Prince and Chris off, I cried all the way home which is my mom came to my room and comfort me. I continue crying until I get an headache which is I ate dinner and took aspired last night before I goes to bed.

I do appreciate Cynthia for apologize to me for what happens yesterday because Hazel and Diamond don't have no remorse for what she said about me. Not only that, she plans on make it up to me by taking me to the mall this weekend which is I asked my mom before I leave. Now, I'm at the 1st block doing my assignment as usual while I'm doing the assignment, I heard the door knocking as Ms. Allen went to the door and answered as I saw some girl shows her the schedule  to makes sure that she not in the wrong class.