1

Antonia

Hey everybody, my name is Antonia Reyes. I'm 16 years old and I'm in junior at Hillcrest High School which is the biggest hellhole in NYC. I'm not kidding, there are so many ratchet kids at my school that's caused fight for no reasons at all.

Not only that, I gets teases a lot because of my weights. They be saying that I need to loose some weights, no boys wants a fat bitch like me, laid off of McDonald's and all that hurtful things they be saying about me. My mom said I'm beautiful in my own rights but I don't believe her sometimes same with my families from my mom side.

Now I'm in my room writing the diary about the cutest boy of the school name Malcom. I always have an huge crush on him when I was in 9th grade since he always waved at me as I wave at him back. The only problem I have talking to him is his girlfriend Hazel which is one of the main ones who be bullying me.

Everytime me and Malcom talks, she always gives me the dirty looks like she wants to beat the hell out of me or something. While I'm writing the diary, I heard the door knocking and it's was my 22 years old sister Isabella.
"Yes Isabella", I said as I cap on my red pen.
"¿Estás bien ahí Antonia? (Are you okay in there Antonia)?", She asked.
"Si, estoy bien porque (Yeah, I'm fine why)?", I asked.
"Está bien, mamá dijo que la cena está casi lista (Alright, mom said dinner is almost ready)", She said as I got up out of the bed and went to the bathroom as I washed my hands.

Why my sister lives with me and my mom you may asked, she hasn't found an apartment yet so she have been going to school and work to take care of herself. Even if she does have her own place to stay, my mom still willing to help her out financially. After I'm done washing my hands, I got out of the bathroom and went downstairs to the dining room as I saw the plates of the baked chicken, mashed potatoes and corn along with the can of Pepsi as I sat down and start eating.

While we eating, my mom start asking Isabella about work.
"Como esta el trabajo hoy (How is  work today)?", She asked as she takes an bite of the mashed potatoes.
"La misma vieja, la misma vieja (Same old, same old)", She said as she takes an bite of the corn. She works at the diner called "Georgia Diner". She got an decent job since some of her co workers is bunch of jackasses.

Like that one girl with the brown hair who give me the dirty looks like I'm the piece of meats but she don't called me a fat bitch right in front of her because if she does, Isabella would kicked her ass on the spilt. I know you asking what do my mom do for living, she an nurse assistant at the hospital which is she have been raising me and Isabella on her own most of our lives.

Where our dad you may asked, he lives at Brooklyn, NY with his new wife since he left us when I was 3 years old. The first a year in the half of divorce, they argued a lot because he left us for some Jamaican stripper until on Isabella's 9th birthday where they agrees to co parents and got along for the sake of us.

Even my parents is divorce, me and Isabella still sees our dad whenever we can. When we done eating dinner and talking about our day until it's I got up, clean out the plates, told my mom and sister goodnight and went to my room on the Sunday evening as I grabs the remote to see what's on TV right now.

I continue flipping through the channel until I get to Fox 5 NYC which is the new episode of Family Guy is on. I sat back and watch TV for a couple of hours until it's time for me to go to bed. It's going to be another day of humiliations and hurtful jokes from Hazel and her little minions.