ANNOUNCEMENTS

I'm very sad to say goodbye to accidentally. It was the first story I've ever written. I've always wanted to write a story of my own, but I never thought it would be about Jikook. I only knew about them when I saw the gimbap live (they were holding hands, and Jungkook was looking at Jimin like that, and suddenly I felt like I was intruding, and I felt like a third wheel), and three months later, I couldn't sleep because I had this story idea about Jikook accidentally kissing, because it almost happened before, and I couldn't sleep until I wrote the first two chapters and made the first cover. I didn't think it would have that many readers to be honest, I just published it so my best friend could read it and next thing I knew, I kept writing and you guys kept reading.

So, thank you to the ones who stayed until the very end, and the ones who were with me from the very beginning, and the ones who maybe just started reading after it was finished. Thank you all for your votes and reads and comments. You made my every day when I opened wattpad to see the readers number increasing.

I'm gonna miss writing accidentally so much. It's been a constant part of my day for almost four months now.

I might post a few bonus chapters when I feel like it, but no promises there, and if you have any bonus chapter requests just leave it in the comments and I'll be sure to write it for you when I can. It could be anything, a flashback, a time jump, whatever you want. Let your imagination run wild and I'll write it.

I might also write a spin off about Taegi, but if I can't find a good plot I won't. That was why I left it open to interpretation. You could just think of them as Jimin shipping two of his friends or that Jimin actually has a point and Yoongi really does have something for his Taehyungie.

That's all, thank you so much if you've read this far.

Wear your masks, and stay safe.

Goodbye for now.