Bonus Accident: One pt.1

Songs for this chapter:

Missing by Seafret

Heavy in your arms by Florence + The Machine

Thank you so much for the support! Here's a little something for you. 💜

Jimin stared out the car window

Jimin stared out the car window. The scenery taking away all his attention, until he felt Jungkook's hand touch his, bringing him back to reality and away from his thoughts.

Jungkook glanced at his boyfriend with a soft smile, slightly tightening his hold on his hand, Jimin squeezing his hand back just as tight, and the both of them continued to think about the day's events.

It was a very long day of filming for them. A day where their relationship had set in. By now they had told the company about their relationship, so the staff working with them had an idea about it, and Jimin and Jungkook were still able to be themselves around cameras, but only a little though.

So that day, it was no wonder to Jungkook how Jimin had acted.

"Baby!" Jungkook yelled, going over to where Jimin was having a sip of water during his small break and wrapping his arms around his waist from behind.

Jimin put his water aside, and turned around in Jungkook's arms, breaking the latter's hold on him in the process. "Jungkookie, not here." He whispered, his eyes going a little wide with panic.

Frowning, Jungkook removed his hold completely from around his boyfriend. "What? What's wrong?" The maknae said, looking around them to see if anyone was filming.

"Just- don't call me baby here. I'm sorry, but just don't." Jimin whispered with his eyebrows pulled together in a guilty frown.

Jungkook took a step back. "Oh. Sorry. I'm just used to it, hyung." He said, giving Jimin a soft smile, and hiding the fact that he was hurt Jimin didn't want to be affectionate with him in public- or semi public, not forgetting about the fact that they had agreed at the start of their relationship that Jimin wouldn't call Jungkook by his name alone, and Jungkook wouldn't call Jimin hyung.

"It's alright. Are you finished with your shoot? Can we go to the next location now?" Jimin asked, changing the subject so he didn't have to focus on the feeling of guilt.

"Yeah, let's go, hyung." Jungkook shrugged, raising his arm to wrap around Jimin's waist to lead him out of the crowded room, only to put it back down. "Let's just- yeah." He mumbled, walking in front of Jimin and out of the room.

Jimin didn't let himself pout about the fact that Jungkook had called him hyung twice in less than a minute, and went to follow his dongsaeng to their shared car.