accident twenty three: distance

Song for this chapter:

Just how I love you by Tyler Burkhart

Vote and comment for a dedication!

Jimin thought long and hard about what he should do for his boyfriend

Jimin thought long and hard about what he should do for his boyfriend. He sneaked out of bed in the middle of the night, breaking free from Jungkook's firm hold even when he was sleeping, and going to the living room so that he could look up on the internet ways to surprise his boyfriend, until he found exactly what he was looking for. It wasn't the only thing he was going to do for Jungkook, but it had to do for now.

He sat there, planning exactly how he was going to do it. He had to get up earlier than Jungkook, and that boy was an early riser so it was a challenge. He'll have to set up an alarm that was an hour earlier than the time Jungkook woke up at.

But the alarm is gonna wake Jungkook up too.

Jimin shook his head to himself. He had to get up in another way. He walked to Taehyung's room, only to find it empty, so he walked to Yoongi's room, figuring they would be both sleeping there by what Taehyung had been telling him.

When he walked into the room, he found a sight that forced him to hold back a loud aw so he wouldn't wake the two boys up.

He couldn't find anything platonic about the way Yoongi was holding Taehyung in his sleep. They were facing each other, and Taehyung's head was tucked under Yoongi's chin. Their arms were around each other, and their legs were tangled.

Jimin started to wonder if that was how him and Jungkook looked like before they confessed to each other. How it was obvious to everyone but them, that there was something more than just friendship right there, that only them couldn't see.

Shaking his head once again to clear his thoughts, Jimin took a step towards the bed. He hated to wake Taehyung up, but it was the only way he could go on with the plan, and Taehyung was his best friend, so it was his job to help him.

"What do you want?" Yoongi groaned quietly, making Jimin jump in place, and clutch a hand to his chest. "You want Tae?" Yoongi asked, and Jimin nodded. "Does it have to be him? I don't wanna wake him up."

"I just want him to wake me up at seven, but without waking Jungkookie up." Jimin explained, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. The last thing he wanted was to wake Yoongi up, but he should've known he would, because Yoongi was a light sleeper, and even if he didn't wake up when he snuck into the room, he would definitely wake up if Jimin tired to wake Taehyung up, judging by the way they were tangled into each other, it would only take one shake to Taehyung's shoulder and Yoongi would wake up.

"Okay, I'll do it myself. My phone is right there. Just set up an alarm for me." Yoongi instructed, motioning with his head to the bedside table behind him.