accident eleven: video games

Song for this chapter:

Aphrodite by RINI

Jungkook stopped locking himself in his room

Well, he couldn't even if he tried to. Jimin wouldn't let him go to his room except at night to sleep, and sometimes he wouldn't even let him do that, telling him they should sleep in his room instead.

Sleeping together has become a habit now. The members weren't surprised anymore when they found them in bed together every morning, cuddling a little too close; a twin sized bed might be enough for them.

Jungkook started to question the true relationship between Yoongi and Jimin ever since that day when Jimin and him made up. It wasn't like Jimin and Yoongi stopped talking, it was just that he stopped seeing them together a little too close to his liking.

Did I jump to conclusions?

Jungkook stopped discussing things with Jin, when Jungkook told him how he made up with Jimin, Jin told him he shouldn't put any expectations so he wouldn't get hurt, and if talking about Jimin with him gave him false hope or made him put unrealistic expectations, then they should stop, unless something major happens.

But that didn't mean Jungkook stopped thinking about all of this when he was alone, and he came to a point where he drew blank.

If Yoongi wasn't the one Jimin likes, then who was it?

Asking Jimin about it seemed to be the only way for him to know.

As for Jimin, he had a long talk with both Yoongi and Taehyung, explaining how he didn't want to play any more games, and wanted to just go with the flow with Jungkook. He told them he wanted to stop the plan, because instead of it bringing them together it drew them apart, and he couldn't live with that possibility.

He was closer to Jungkook now.

Literally.

Everywhere Jungkook went Jimin was close behind, afraid if he lost sight of him then Jungkook would go back to ignoring him.

If Jimin was clingy when he accidentally punched Jungkook that one time, then he was on a whole other level of clinginess now.

And it didn't look like Jungkook minded the attention.

He was taking it to his advantage, acting like Jimin was his when he wasn't. Jungkook would make a move if only Jimin didn't have someone he already liked.

 Jungkook would make a move if only Jimin didn't have someone he already liked