accident eighteen: fears

Song for this chapter:

Please never fall in love again by Ollie MN

Vote and comment for a dedication!

Both boys had stayed awake until the sun came up, catching up on the things they haven't told each other

Taehyung told Jimin about how his friendship with Yoongi deepened, and how their hyung was always there for him when Jimin wasn't, at which Jimin kept apologising again and again.

Jimin told Taehyung more about that fear of his, and how he never wanted to take Jungkook for granted, so Taehyung told him he should voice those fears out to Jungkook, because relationships are all about communication.

When they finally fell asleep, it was 6:00 AM.

Taehyung had to get up after only two hours of sleep to make breakfast, deciding to pay Jungkook a visit on his way to the kitchen.

When he went into the room, he found Jungkook snoring away and cuddling to his pillow. "Jungkook-ah." Taehyung whispered, shaking the younger's shoulder slightly.

Startled, Jungkook snapped his eyes open and turned around. "What? Is something wrong? Is Jimin hyung okay?" He pushed the covers away, about to get out of bed and go to Jimin's room.

Taehyung laughed, so Jungkook paused. "He's okay. Everything is okay, we made up. I just woke up a little early to make breakfast, thought I should let you know." He said, giving Jungkook a wink after.

Jungkook groaned. "Hyung!" He said, covering his face.

"Don't get all shy now. Jimin hyung told me everything." Taehyung teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jungkook choked, coughing a little. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm gonna go to Jiminie's room." He tried changing the subject, getting up from the bed.

"And do what exactly?" Taehyung teased again. It was so easy.

Jungkook turned red. "Hyung! We're just gonna cuddle!" He defended himself, about to walk out of the room.

"Jungkook-ah!"

Jungkook turned around. "Yeah?"

"Thank you." Taehyung said, giving Jungkook a sincere smile.

Jungkook smiled in return. "Anytime, hyung."

"