accident twenty four: their story

Song for this chapter:

If I could fly by one direction

Vote and comment for a dedication!

"You still haven't told me everything

"You still haven't told me everything."

Jimin turned to his mother, who was going down the stairs with a blanket in her hands. She sat beside him and pulled the blanket around the both of them. "About what?" Jimin asked, taking a sip of the mug in his hand.

"Wait! What's that? Did Jungkook get you this?" She asked, looking at the black mug in Jimin's hand.

"No- Well, yeah." He shook his head, "I'm the one who got it, but Jungkookie payed for it. He didn't notice they were matching mugs. Come to think of it, I managed to buy a lot of matching things, and he didn't notice. He just handed his card without looking at anything." Jimin rambled, looking away, deep in thought. "But, he picked this for us, and I was the one to pay for it this time." Jimin said, holding his right hand up proudly, and showing his mother the ring on his middle finger.

His mother pulled his hand to inspect the ring. "What does it say? I don't have my glasses on."

"It's says you are my love, but we didn't know that until we left the jewelry store." Jimin explained, turning his hand to look at the ring himself.

"Wait, wait. You said for us? Are they matching rings?!" She asked, her eyes going wide.

"Yes." Jimin said shyly, a big smile on his face.

"So, when's the wedding?" She teased.

"Eomma! Seriously!" Jimin snapped, putting his mug on the coffee table and covering his face with the blanket.

His mother laughed. "Okay, I'm sorry, baby." She apologized, taking the blanket of his face. "Can you please tell me how you two got together?" She asked, pulling her puppy face, much similar to the one of her son's.

Jimin looked at his mother, and thought about how lonely she must have got, staying here all alone when his father went to work, with him and his brother in different parts of the world, he couldn't imagine how bored she must have got some afternoons. "Okay." He sighed. "So, there was this accident. I'm sure you've seen it somewhere. We were live, all of us-"

"And you accidentally kissed! Yes I saw that!" She interrupted.

"Yeah, and then a few other things kept happening. Now that I think about it, it's like everything was out of control, until we both just exploded." He told his mother, playing with the strings sticking out of the blanket on his lap.

"Details, please." Jimin's mother urged, her eyes wide with curiousity.

Jimin laughed. "You sound like Taehyungie." He pointed out. When his mother lightly hit his shoulder, he continued. "It got so weird. Of course I pretended like nothing had happened, and then we found out that Jungkookie was watching ship videos of us, and I, weirdly enough, watched some with him. How weird is that, huh? And then we sorta just, started sleeping in one bed every night. Wait, no! We had a moment before that when we were filming! I fell from my chair and Jungkookie fell on top of me when he tried to help me. I think we almost kissed again then." He explained, staring at nothing in particular, his mother resting her chin on her hand and listening attentively. "I don't remember how we started sleeping in the same room. It just kinda happened, maybe it was when Jungkookie got sick? I really can't remember, but suddenly he stopped. I didn't know what was wrong then-"