Bonus Accident: Two pt.2

Songs for this chapter:

Yours by Jin of BTS (again because it's so fitting)

Small Hands by Keaton Henson

Je te laisserai des mots by Patrick Watson

They were still sitting on the floor, right in front of the dining table, and the same room that saw their happy memories and banter, the same place that saw their lazy mornings, and their crazy experiments in the kitchen, saw them break in each o...

They were still sitting on the floor, right in front of the dining table, and the same room that saw their happy memories and banter, the same place that saw their lazy mornings, and their crazy experiments in the kitchen, saw them break in each other's hold, and it stung, Jungkook's heart along with Jimin's stung more than it did when they were separated, because it felt real now, more than ever. The reality of them being broken up had set in, because they finally saw each other, because they could finally talk about it, and maybe Jungkook shouldn't have come, maybe moving on would have been easier than facing Jimin, maybe he really shouldn't have come, it was never a good idea to go back to your ex, still all Jungkook could do was hold Jimin tighter, and cry into his shoulder harder.

Jimin rubbed Jungkook's back, his other hand cradling the back of his head. "It's okay. Let it all out." He assured, even if he was breaking inside. Jungkook rarely ever broke down like that, and when he did, Jimin knew it was gonna be bad, and he would need to wait for a few minutes maybe hours, to get Jungkook to talk again.

He pulled away from Jungkook, holding his hands and pulling him up with him so they were standing, and silently, Jimin led Jungkook to their room, and to their bed.

Jungkook walked to the bed, his face sticky from all the tears, and he was pulled down on it by Jimin, who gave him a reassuring smile, and a pat on the head, before he disappeared into the bathroom.

Walking out with a damp towel that was washed and rinsed with cold water, Jimin kneeled on the bed beside Jungkook, wiping his face gently, running the towel all over his face, until Jungkook's face was clean of any tears, and he had calmed down from the coldness on his face. "Thanks." Jungkook rasped out, staring up at the ceiling when Jimin was out of view.

"It's alright." Jimin told. As much as he loved to take care of Jungkook, he never wanted to see him this broken again, and if he really wanted that, he knew he needed to pull his shit together. "Jungkook?" He called.

"Yeah, hyung." Jungkook turned his head to Jimin, who had come out of the bathroom again.

"How about you sleep here today, and we talk in the morning? You can sleep in here and I'll sleep in the guestroom." He offered, wanting to pat himself on the back for not stuttering.

"Yeah, that's- that's fine with me." Jungkook nodded, trying not to sound excited. "You can sleep here with me though. We don't need to make it weird." He shrugged, looking away when he felt himself blush.