accident seven: bed

Song for this chapter:

Lullaby love by Roo panes.

Vote and comment for a dedication.

Jin would have set his plan into motion, if it wasn't for the fact that Jungkook got sick, and being quite honest Jin wasnt surprised the younger caught a cold, after exhausting his body with dancing none stop and then a certain accident happened ...

Jin would have set his plan into motion, if it wasn't for the fact that Jungkook got sick, and being quite honest Jin wasnt surprised the younger caught a cold, after exhausting his body with dancing none stop and then a certain accident happened which had his body in a very high temperature, and probably taking a cold shower right after all of that.

Yeah he wasn't surprised he caught a cold.

Taking the wet cloth off Jungkook's forehead, Jin sighed "You just had to stay and practice more huh, you need to take care of your body Jungkook-ah, or else it will fail on you just like this." Jin adviced, the younger probably not listening, slightly dazed with fever, " I need to go tell the rest, we'll probably have to cancel today's photoshoot." The older continued talking to himself, putting the cloth into the ice cold water and taking it out again, squeezing the water out and putting the cloth on Jungkook's forehead again and leaving the room.

Jin walked out of the room, "Guys, I think we should cancel today's photoshoot, Jungkook has a fever." He informed waiting curiously for a certain member's reaction.

"What? Is he okay?" Jimin tried to stay composed infront of the rest of the group, but he really couldn't, so he left the kitchen going to Jungkook's room, the rest of the members trailing behind him wanting to check on their maknae.

Jimin opened the door softly not wanting to disturb the younger, and the sight he was met with filled him with worry, Jungkook was laying on his back, eyes closed, a cloth on his forehead, and his lips in a frown, "Kookie?" He went beside the younger, putting his hand on his forehead taking his temperature which he found was abnormally high, "Baby, can you hear me?" He whispered cupping his cheek and waiting for a response from the younger, who hummed in response, "You're gonna be okay, your hyung is here." Jimin whispered beside Jungkook's head, playing with his hair, he was fully aware of their friends all standing there, so he turned to them, still talking in whispers, "What should we do about the photoshoot?"

So the leader spoke, "Well, Jungkook can't go obviously, but we can't cancel we still have to go unfortunately."

"What? And leave Jungkook alone like this?" Hoseok argued, pointing at the youngest.

"Guys! Why don't you take this outside yeah?" Jimin warned giving them a look and pointing to Jungkook with his eyes, he actually looked quiet scary.

"Okay okay." The leader put his hands up in defence ushering the rest of the members outside, leaving the pair alone.

"Thank you." The older heard, so he turned to Jungkook who was aware of what was happening in the room, but his head was killing him, and the noises they were making weren't helping, which the older sensed, so he gave Jungkook a kiss on the forehead and a few murmurs about how it's gonna be okay.