Bonus Accident: Two pt.1

Songs for this chapter:

Addicted To Love by Florence + The Machine

You Get Me So High by The Neighbourhood (this song breaks my heart pls listen to it as you're reading)

Sweetheart, What Have You Done To Us by Keaton Henson

Atlantis by Seafret

"Jiminie." Jungkook whined, standing in front of Jimin's side of the bed. "You're not gonna kiss me goodbye?" He mumbled out, kicking the bed. Still, there was no respond from Jimin.

He didn't actually want to wake him up, if he really wanted to, he would have. He had three carefully planned ways of waking Jimin up. The first one was by physically trying to wake him up, and threatening him with tickles if he couldn't get him out of bed , and the second one was by actually tickling him, and dragging him out of bed, or carrying him to the shower so he could wake up under the cold water. The third way to wake him up was more evil, he would have to lay of top of him, and drag his lips across his body with kisses anywhere he could reach, sometimes Jimin woke up before things could get steamy, and other times, Jimin would just let himself go, and give himself fully to Jungkook, so he could do whatever he wanted with his body, which often included their clothes strewn all over their room, and them being late to work, and having to shower and be even more late.

With a huff, Jungkook walked out of their room and on his way to the company, taking his own car, because he had a feeling he would ditch work early, and come back home to Jimin.

Jimin stayed in bed for most of the day, catching up on the sleep he couldn't get with their recent busy schedules, so every time he felt himself waking up, he would roll over to a comfortable position, hug Jungkook's pillow tightly to his chest, and get himself to doze off again.

It went like that until it was the late afternoon, and around four, Jimin had dragged himself out of bed, and out of the room, trying to listen to any sounds that might indicate anyone other than him being in the dorm, and hearing none.

With a shrug, he walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge to find it almost empty, with nothing to grab quickly to eat. He huffed, letting out a big yawn after, and scratching at his belly, his body still not fully woken up.

After stretching his whole body and still feeling like he could've slept some more, Jimin filled a pot with water, and started to cook dinner. It was his turn to make dinner, and he didn't want his hyungs coming home to no food, because they would probably be hungry from working all day.

Jimin had decided to cook something simple, so it wouldn't take him a lot of time to make, and just after fifteen minutes, dinner was almost done.

He was standing in front of the stove when he heard their dorm room close, and he frowned at first, confused as to who would be home early when he knew all of them had full days today, but then he remembered that Jungkook didn't wake him up today to say goodbye, so that only meant that he would come home early, like he had done multiple times before. "Jungkook-ah, is that you?" Jimin called from his place in front of the stove, hugging himself, still feeling sleepy.