Ceremony

I do not own PJO or HOO. Uncle Rick does.

Ceremonies. They suck. All my life these formal things have bored me to no end. Thank Chaos I'm a god now, because now at least I don't have to deal with ADHD, and also my dyslexia. Still I opened my eyes to find myself still in my part of the cave, thankfully. Sometimes the youngsters like to pull pranks on their alpha. When they have to walk around with green fur for a whole month, well they learn that their alpha was a teen once too. Anyways, I got out of the frozen underground lake and dressed myself. Walking out I found most of my wolves were already suited up in formal uniform. The uniform consisted of our signature wolf masks, tundra fox leather for the body of the suit, and lined with polar bear fur. only the warriors would come with me, so all the females and those males who were still too young stayed behind.

I walked outside with my warriors in toe. Outside I found all the hunters and their mistress dressed in silver dresses that cut right above the knees and the left shoulder was exposed. The problem was they all actually looked rather attractive, which was the problem given that if any man even as much as looked at them in a more than friendly manner, well they would be missing a very important organ. Thankfully all my wolves were impossibly loyal to their mates, like I will be to mine. Therefore, not a single one of my boys even tried to steal a glance, if anything they'd look the Hunters in the eye.

"Perseus I'm glad you are finally out. now we can finally head over to Othrys. By the way is my mother in your council?"

"Leto? Yeah she is, honestly it'd be chaos if she wasn't, she's like our version of Hestia. Will all of your Hunters be going?" See, Artemis can take all her hunters simply because they don't number greater than 100. However my warriors alone number in the hundreds, but the most intimidating part of my warriors isn't their numbers but the ratio of enemies defeated to that of my wolves. My average wolf can deal with twenty Hellhounds in three minutes, forty six seconds, and not even break a sweat. All my wolves were in military formation meaning that they were separated into two battalions, that branched off into three Companies each, and five platoons in each Company, the platoons separated into four squads that had six elements each. In total we numbered around eight hundred strong. Michael stood a bit back to my left. The chain of command was pretty easy: I'm CO of the Regiment, Saver(Michael) is XO of the Regiment, for the Battalion CO's we have Reyna(Leonardo) for first and Brian(Jasper) for the second battalion, their XO's were Comer(Jerald) and Gives(Richard) correspondingly. For the first battalion we have: CO Drinkard(Robert) XO Jones(Bill) for A Comp., CO Akari(Haruto) XO Hernandez(Alberto) for B Comp., CO Haywood(Ben) XO Ferrer(Albert) for C Comp. For the second battalion we have: CO Ceay(Jordan) XO Mixon(Gibbs) for A Comp., CO Burt(Braidy) XO Mark(Tom) for B Comp., CO Grizzle(Ronan) for C Comp. It's best I don't get to details like platoon leaders or guides, and lets not even begin to think about the list of squad leaders. Now in a neat formation I yelled out. "First Regiment! Prepare for LDGT!" (LDGT stands for Long Distance Ground Travel). All of my warriors that were in parade rest moved to attention, saluted, and we were gone.

We appeared at the foot of Mt. Othrys. I stole a glance over to see the Hunters and even Artemis clutching their stomachs. I'm not surprised since today was probably their first time traveling through the ground, literally. I still had to stick to formalities so I gave the command of Forward March, which was then repeated down the chain of command. Soon we were marching towards the palace of Othrys in total sync. The hunters were now walking behind us but still seemed a little nauseous. We marched into the throne room of Othrys as there stood all of the the Olympian council on the left side and the Titan council to the right. I yelled out 'HALT!' to my warriors as they all stopped in step. Then I yelled 'DISMISSED!' as they all took a step back and yelled out in a thunderous chorus, 'AYE-AYE SIR!' and executed an about-face immediately. They then filed into the spectator seats as I moved to my throne on the Titan side. To my left was the queen of the Titans, Rhea. It's still a bit weird how despite the fact that we share no relationship she is still queen. I'm not sure how that will play out considering that soon I am to marry. Will she still be queen, and if not who will be the new queen since I'm marrying multiple women? I honestly don't have a single clue. On the other thrones of my side were the rest of the new Titan council. We have Phoebe, Leto, Tethys, Theia, and Themis for the ladies and Oceanus, Crius, Lelantos, Prometheus, and Pallas for the lords. On the opposite side the Olympians stood.