Getting Ready

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians or The Heroes of Olympus. Uncle Rick does.

(A/N: If you would like to see an animated TV show by Dreamworks of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, then please click on this link and sign a petition. We only need about 5k more signatures, so please click the link below.
https://www.change.org/p/dreamworks-disney-to-make-a-percy-jackson-and-the-olympians-heroes-of-olympus-cartoon-tv-series-tvpercy?recruiter=390545424&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink )

"Um, no, I'm not Annabeth, I'm Anna, Anna Welsh." A blushing and slightly intimidated Anna said. "Um, who are you? And why are you warring a bikini, in New York, during a temperate drop?"

"This here, Annie, is Aphrodite, and she is wearing that because our brunch will be in Mexico, at a beach, San Agustinillo to be exact. Also Aphrodite, I know what you're thinking, but she's not Annabeth, well she is, but she isn't. I'll explain later, but for we should get going." I got a determined nod from Anna, who was blushing, why I didn't know, and Aphrodite, albeit slowly and hesitantly instead.

With approval from the two I flashed us to San Agustinillo. Where we stood there admiring the very different culture and atmosphere for a few moments. The people acted and dressed differently, had different tastes, and even very different transportation methods. As we walked the streets we mostly saw motorcycles, a common transport here, some trucks, passenger cars, bicycles, mostly kids, and the occasional high end car of a tourist.

I now noticed that Anna hadn't dressed for the beach, but she did get ready for hot climates. She had some green cargo shorts that reached mid thigh, a button up that had been tied high enough that her slim abdomen was visible, she had shades on, and some comfortable walking shoes. She looked like a extremely sexy American backpacker, the backpacker part being common in these parts, so she actually fit in the atmosphere, Aphrodite, well she looked a bit too flashy.

I told the girls to follow me to the restaurant and so we talked as we walked. "So Percy, would you be so kind as to please explain what's going on?" A not irritated, but perplexed Aphrodite asked.

"It's rather simple, she has already gone through rebirth twice, so this is her third life, I'm sure you know what that means." I waved at people passing by, or tossed some coins to a kid to get himself a treat.

"You know then that it's against the laws to interact with her, much more tell her about her past life." I let out a light chuckle.

"That may be, in your case, but I am not bound by your laws. So you don't tell her anything about it, I'll do the talking." I heard a grunt behind me as I finished talking.

I glanced behind me to find an irritated Anna. "Could you guys, please, not speak as if I'm not here?"

"Okay, we're here anyways." I said causing them both to look at the restaurant I was looking at, at our right, La Dolce Vita.

Walking up to the host, we got our tables right away since I had made a reservation. Once we were sitting down the host handed us menus and walked away. "Okay, now can you please start explaining who or what you are and I was."

"Do you have a general knowledge of Greek mythology?" She nodded her head and gestured to continue. "Well, as you know the gods fought a titanomachy and a giantomachy. Meaning a war with the Titans and later between the Giants. Well, some two centuries back, a prophecy foretold that a child of either Poseidon, Hades, or Zeus, would either be the key to victory or the factor that brings the downfall of Olympus, at the demigods sixteenth birthday in the second titanomachy. Well, I was born as Perseus Jackson, son of Sally Jackson and Poseidon, making me a candidate. At my sixteenth birthday the battle of Manhattan of the second Titan war went on, and I defeated Kronos, who was hosted inside of a traitors body, but he switched sides in the end, committing suicide and stopping Kronos, thus becoming a hero. After that war we had a short window of peace for some time, but later the war against the Giants would begin. Hera came up with an idea to unify the Greek and Roman camp. She kidnapped the two leaders of each camp. For my camp that was me, and for the Roman camp it was Jason Grace. She took away our memories and sent us to the other camp, in hopes that we could serve as the glue sticking things together. He plan, somewhat worked out. This war also came with a prophecy, commonly known as the prophecy of the seven, because it predicted that a group of seven demigods would fight against Gaea and her Giants children. You and I were part of that group, and at the end we managed to defeat the Giants and kill Gaea for good, but at a cost. With the last bit of strength she had, she ended your life." Anna was taking all the information so well, granted I left out many details. A waiter came up to us and took our orders. I ordered a pizza while the others is ordered a spaghetti with bacon to share.