Travel Partners

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians or The Heroes of Olympus. Uncle Rick does.

"My lord, why have you brought her here? If the Olympians learn of her existence, which you have allowed to continue; moreover, the fact that you have sheltered her, it could break the unsteady alliance that we are trying to form here." Leto yelled over all the other Titans.

"Look Leto, if the circumstances had been different I definitely wouldn't have brought her here, but it was either bring her here or leave here defenceless in a forest. As for the Olympians, don't worry about them, I will speak to them about her, and if needed I'll vouch for her innocence. While she may be the daughter of Koios, she's not him. They, better than no one else, should understand that the evil of your father does not define you." I explained to the entire council, effectively stoping any from speaking. "Now, the only problem is that I leave tomorrow, and I'm not about to risk the mission over this issue, so, I'm leaving her here, in your care, and I don't want her leaving until I get back, and by no means will any of you inform anyone outside of this council about her existence. I'm not asking that you trust her, all I need you to do is trust me when I say that I trust her." I finished saying with a sigh. Catching my air, I began to speak again, "Now that everything has been settled on that matter, this council is dismissed."

I stepped off my throne and walked away, with two people following behind me. When we were out of hearing range of the others I turned around and looked at the two expectantly. One was Prometheus and the other was Alyssa. "So you're gonna just leave me here with these people, I mean, did you see the many looks they gave me?" Alyssa demanded.

"Look, I know this isn't ideal for you, and neither is it for me, but if the Olympians find you and I'm not here to step up for you, then you're done." I explained to her.

"Okay, then let me come along." She proposed.

"Sorry, but there's no way that is happening. It's far too dangerous of a quest. In fact it's being carried out by a goddess and a, I'm not exactly sure how to address myself as, an immortal, let's put it that way." I rebutted.

"That's another thing, could you please, for the love of Zeus, tell me exactly what and who you are." She pleaded.

"Look, Alyssa, I'm afraid that's a long story to which I don't have the time to tell. I promise that I'll explain things, just not yet. Now go, you'll be staying in the room you woke up in this afternoon." Alyssa huffed, probably unsatisfied that she doesn't know something. It reminded me much of how Annabeth acted in the same situations, but she would always find a way to get what she wants, which scares me to be honest. They might be different body's and memories, Anna and Annabeth, but they're still the same person on the inside. They think the same and act the same. Speaking of Anna, I think I'll visit her before the night is over, haven't actually told her I'm leaving, wouldn't be nice if she wants to talk to me and I'm nowhere to be found, actually, now that I think about it she has no means of contacting me, or anyone for that matter.

I'll think about it later, for now Prometheus is approaching me. "My lord, what is it exactly that you plan on doing?"

"I don't know what you mean my good-"

"You know well what I mean Lord Perseus. About this mission with the moon goddess. What do you plan on doing up there, and I don't mean with the woman." Shit, scar face is smarter than I gave him credit for, and that's saying something.

"Look, it's as simple as when I first explained it, I'll just go in there, have the goddess with me as a formality, take a peek at what their-"

"My lord, pardon my rudeness, but save me the bullshit. I know you well enough to wager that you plan on doing more than 'taking a peek.' So just tell me what it is exactly that you plan on doing." He demanded, crossed his arms, and have me a calculated glare.