Old Faces, New People

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians or The Heroes of Olympus. Uncle Rick does.

How in the name of chaos does she know about me?!? She went over to me and kneeled at my side. She began to pat my head. "My little guardian spirit..." oh thank the gods, I thought she knew who I was. "... finally lets me see him. I've been wanting to meet you for so long. " I have too, just I couldn't, but today, I had no choice. "Come, I'll stitch up your wounds back at my place. You must be hungry." She began to walk the rest of the alley and patted her side to signal me to follow her.

She took me to her apartment. It was large enough and modest all around. This looked like the house of someone who either didn't spend barely any time in their home, didn't care much for superficial things, or didn't have a budget as large as the Kardashians, and she happened to be all three at the same time.

She set her keys on a bowl by the door, went straight to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of water. She grabbed a bowl from a shelf and placed it on the floor and poured me some water.

I limped over to the bowl and started to lick up the water. The water began to heal my leg as bones mended back together and ripped tissue threaded back together.

While I was drinking the water she went back to the kitchen where she pulled out a plate and this time some leftover pizza.

When she walked back over to me she placed the plate down next to my water bowl and dropped the pizza on top. I wagged my tail and stuck my tongue out in hunger. When she was a safe distance away I jumped at the plate and devoured the pizza.

The girl went into the bathroom and pulled out a first aid kit. "Come here buddy, let me get a look at that leg, poor baby, you must have a blood clog, your no longer bleeding." I ran to her bed, no longer limping, and jumped on her bed with ease. She had the kit out and the sewing supplies, but then she looked at my perfectly fine leg. "What the hell are you?" But she wasn't scared, as I had expected of her, she was curious.

She pulled my leg closer to her, and inspected it, no bullet wound, no blood, not even a scar was on my leg. "But just a minute ago you were limping on that leg." I jumped off her bed and rushed to the kitchen. I picked up the bowl of water with my teeth and dropped it next to her bed, I went back and jumped on the counter and pulled out a knife.

I went back and dropped the knife next to the bowl and barked at both things. The girl got off the bed and picked up the knife and sat next to me. "What am I supposed to do with this?" In response to her question I went over and lightly bite her hand with the knife and pulled it around and poked my ribs with the knife. "Wow! You want me to stab you?!?" I couldn't exactly nod like a person so I just shook my head up and down.

She had an absurd look on her face. I barked at her, not loudly of course. In response she shook her head, she just wouldn't do it. I stepped back and got into a lunging position as I growled at her. She had slight fear in her eyes, good, I needed it for what I was about to do next.

I lunged at her with a feral bark and she, in a self defense instinct place the knife in front of her and in my trajectory. The knife cracked under my skin and I landed on her, licking all her face as she just laughed. Then she quickly stood up in realization that she had just stabbed me.

She looked at my unharmed body and then at the broken knife, then back at me. "What the hell are you?" I decided to play her a joke and went over to a table she had in her small study area. She had a laptop in the table and I barked at her.

She understood what I wanted as she went over to the computer, opened it up, and turned it on. When the computer was fully running I pointed at the internet browser with my nose  and she clicked on it. I pointed at the search bar and again she clicked on it. I then picked up a pencil with my mouth and used it to type wolf on the search bar and then clicked enter.