My Queen

I do not own PJO of HOO. Uncle Rick does.

We had just appeared inside the camp's forest leaving a most likely dumbfounded Sam. As for us, well my guys were setting up a few tents while I was getting ready to do my customary thing of making caves. I've had much practice so I had the job done in about ten minutes. I had been laying crisscrossed on the ground while I was working on the cave, so when I was done Michael took the opportunity to talk to me.

"Sir, what should we do if the Romans come to interact with us? We've had guest before but we have never been guests before now." His worries were valid. We have only had very few guests since the founding of my Pack and never have we been guests so I'm not sure how some of my wolves may react to the Romans.

"Act friendly, try to speak to them yourself if they approach, but don't make any unnecessary contact with the campers. Now I doubt they will be hostile with you, but in such case I expect you guys to protect yourselves."

"Alright sir. I know you still have much to deal with so I wish you luck and Chaos' blessing sir."

"Thank you Michael. Take care and may the Fates be one your side." With that I left my Pack to do the routinely thing of setting up a den. I appeared back in my council's throne room. It was empty as Titans nor gods were present. I walked outside to the very end of the mountain into an area near a certain garden. In this area of the mountain there was a peculiar sight. A strongly built man raising what looked like storm clouds. "Hello Atlas, how are you doing on this fine day." The man, who had held the weight for so many years, had separated his consciousness from his surroundings, so it took him a while to realize I was talking to him. Finally he looked up with dull eyes that showed he honestly didn't care, that was until he saw who had spoken to him.

"You. What are you doing here? Here to boast about your victories, cause me more pain, troubles, or perhaps you're here to humiliate me. It's not like it matters much, I've already gotten that from many others, I've grown used to it."

"No Atlas. I am here to take you away from this punishment."

"If there is one thing I've learned about gods, Perseus, it's that they don't simple aid people, either they lie, or there is a catch, something they gain from helping."

"Well Atlas, since your well informed about me being a god, then you should probably know that I'm also a Titan. However, you are right. I can take you away from your punishment, but there is a catch. You will lose your domains should you accept my aid. Not for any personal reasons, but if I were to simple let you go without any conditions, well some people would not be happy with such action." He seemed to think about it for a while before he looked back up at me, not as an enemy, but as fellow Titan.

"How do I know I can trust you, I heard of what you did to Gaea, and what you can do to others, how do I know you won't do the same to me, or throw me in Tartarus after you've taken what you want from me?"

"Because I put my honor as a Titan on my word." His eyes went wide at such a bold assurance. You see Titans law is very different from Olympian law. When a Titan puts his honor on the line that means he risks losing domains, titles, and in cases even life. That means that if I break my word to Atlas then he would get my domains, my claim to the throne, and he could decide my fate afterwards.

"Alright I'll take your word on that." Having his agreement I began the process of bonding the Earth and the Heavens again. Something that haven't happened since Atlas was given his punishment. Now this ritual was very complex as fact as incantation and regulation of power, if anything went slightly off, well it would cause more problems than a super volcano erupting.

"You may be a Titan Atlas, but I'd advise you close your eyes for the next half hour as I perform this ritual." He wisely decided to do as I said and closed his eyes. When he did I went ahead and changed into my primordial form, granting me the control over the Earth that I would need to do this. After about ten minutes of concentration and incantations I had the ritual ready to begin. I have a prayer to one of my fellow council members, Uranus. Yes, as Titan Lord I am part of the Othrian council, but as primordial of the Earth I am part of the primordial council as well. Now, Uranus and I are not in the best of terms considering the fact that I did kill his wife, usually immortals would fade and then go to the Void, and so Uranus would still be able to be with her, but due to the fact that I absorbed her essence seised to exist. Now it's been two hundred years and Uranus has accepted the fact that Gaea was on the wrong side of things, and besides if we perform this ritual then once the heavens and the earth are together again then we will gain more power, which is something I'm sure he will be interested in. It's true that I'm tired but if seeing Atlas in his punishment every time I come here, and in sure it's just as bad if not worse for the other Titans. However, the main reason why I'm doing this is because of the power I will gain by performing the ritual, a power I will need in the upcoming war.