𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝟸|𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠?

ابدأ من البداية

"I love you so much," Bright whispered against my lips. "Fate brought you to me, but it was us who made the move to make that fate or destiny into something more beautiful."

Indeed. Honestly, I had never questioned the existence of fate or destiny, because we were certain that it was a way for the Moon Goddess to work her ways on us. And yet, Bright was also right about the fact that we were the ones who made fate into reality. We didn't just wait for the said fate to knock on our hearts, we made a move, both of us. And look where it got us? In front of the cheering crowd that was also full of adoration and love for our relationship. The ones who had been with us from the very beginning up until this day, and would truly be with us every step of the way. The family and friends who did act as cupids long before, and still do the same thing even if we've been together for a long time.

Bright smirked, probably knowing about the things running inside my head then got close and commented. "Your serious expression is also beautiful." He wrapped one arm on my waist and pulled me closer against his chest earning a yelp of surprise, then, pressed a light and prolonged kiss once more. Sheers of joy, clapping, whistling, and eruptions of laughter filled the banquet hall before we both whirled into the crowd and waved cheekily.

After the many interruptions, the meal was served to the guests which were just family, close friends, maybe a few of Aegon's business partners that were from other packs, and some of our close classmates from the University. And tomorrow, we would be holding another celebration at the packhouse for the rest of the pack members since we could only hold a few people inside this banquet hall. Also, it would be another moment well-spent with everyone in the pack which was one of my many favorite times with them.

Bright Chivaaree

After the meal, I dragged my husband with me from table to table to mingle and socialize. Maybe snap a photo or two with them, something that Win would definitely make a scrapbook out of or perhaps just slip into an album or something. Either way, we were making our way into the large hall with the waiters being up and about, making sure that everyone was served with the dishes and needs catered.

When done with all the pleasantries, we were back at the table that was meant for us on the extremities of the hall. The kids were with Rose and Clayton, happily watching the three of them eating to their hearts' content while Win was doing the same thing. Knowing that it would take all of this time, I sliced a piece of my meat and hovered it in front of him. Win stared at me with a confused expression at first but still ate it anyway. The guests were talking in loud volumes, relaxed and satisfied when the staff appeared from nowhere and started to remove the plates that were used. The other staff moved the cake from the side where it was displayed and into that small stage in the middle of the room.

Film nodded to us and we both stood up from our seats, that was a cue that indicates that it was time for the next part of the ceremony which was cutting the cake.

And when I said three months ago, that Win shouldn't take part in any of the preparation for the wedding, especially with the cooking — that was a stern decision. At least, he actually did leave the food to the catering but I could never negotiate with him when it came to the cake. Win had been adamant to bake and decorate the cake. I guess you cannot simply take a baker away from the oven, and surely before we got ready this afternoon — he was in the kitchen, finishing up the cake's decoration. I was happy that he did what he did because right now, Win's face was just full of excitement and I'm sure that it was because his culinary abilities were about to shine.

We were getting closer to the stage and I once admired the beautifully decorated cake that my husband created earlier. Four flavorful tiers of crème caramel, almond, raspberry, and vanilla were enveloped in smooth fondant embossed with a natural treescape, a visual masterpiece that took a woodland theme to a whole new level. A vibrant array of florals and cornucopia of fondant evergreens, a faux-bois bottom layer in the truest sense, garlands of edible blossoms, and a mossy floor that created a forested landscape befitting any rustic celebration. It quite literally became the scene, earning a round of applause from the guests, and I'm not even jealous.