𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷𝟽|𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢

Bright Chivaaree

"What smell are you talking about?" Win asked.

While waiting for him earlier, I looked up from my phone and wandered my eyes in the hallway. He was with a guy that I was not familiar with. The worst part about him being with someone else was the male looked at Win the way Drake looked at Win before. I have to be honest that I felt threatened just by that fact alone. And the moment that Win slid on the car, his scent was a mixture of his natural scent and with the human's scent. Win's smell was always unique and perfect for my senses, and I prefer it that way over anything else.

"Who's scent is it?" I inquired my mate whose expression turned into a baffled one while rolling his eyes back and forth. He was thinking and I know that he has an idea of what I was talking about, and yet he wanted to hear it from me exactly.

"Baby, I don't understand what you're talking about."

Win placed one hand on my thigh and gently stroked it making me tweak a little from the sudden tension. With a confused one, I cast a glance at him and his eyes were giving me a tender gaze. In all honesty, I can just forget about the whole ordeal and ravish him right here, right now. But there was this urgency to know who was that guy he was talking with earlier, and rubbing his scent to my mate.

"I just want to know who you were with for the whole day."

"Oh?" Win said with a surprised expression making me raise an eyebrow. "That one. Well, we have a new student in our major. So, I kind of took him around the campus. He's supposed to be a third-year student but his previous school's curriculum is not accredited here. That's why he had to take some back subjects. And our schedules kinda coincidence, so that's that."

"You seem to know him very well," I clenched on the steering wheel, catching a glimpse of Win staring at my expression.

The amount of jealousy that I was feeling just skyrocketed to the nth degree, and I didn't like feeling something like this. But the fact that they've only been together for a day and he already knows a lot about him and his previous school? Now that was something that doesn't sit well with me, at all.

"I only know what he told me," Win replied, almost apologetic.

"Name?"

"Uhm...Frank Thanatsaran."

Nodding slowly, I turned the ignition of the car on and decided to drive off from the school grounds back to our packhouse. The ride was just deafening silence and I know that Win was getting uncomfortable with it. Though reluctant, I swallowed my pride because I didn't want this stuff to grow bigger. Gently, I placed my hand on his thigh gently squeezing it while the other hand was still on the steering wheel. His face lit up, and I can feel the amount of relief that he was feeling and I sighed a deep one before breaking the silence between us.

"Baby, you know that I can smell you, right?"

"Yes."

"When you arrived and went inside the car, you smelled different."

With a little nudge, Win started to tense and I was trying my best not to sound harsh nor mad to him. Though I was merely focused on the road ahead of us, I can clearly hear him tapping his fingers on his pants - he's anxious. His breathing started to get a little labored, and he was getting edgy and fidgeting at most.

"Frank's scent is overpowering yours which means that he was not just next to you but he touched you."

Upon realization of what I said, he flicked his tongue against his top palate and made a face full of guilt while moving his whole body in my direction. His soft and tiny hands glided on my arms, making me shudder. A deep sigh echoed against my ears and there was a sudden nervousness coursing inside of me as I ready myself for what I was about to hear.