𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝟷|𝙼𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

Win Chivaaree

Bright pulled me closer into a tight hug and imprinted chaste kisses on my temple, eliciting a wide smile on my face as I wrapped my own arms around his waist. Just when we were both too fond of our small moment together, Film cleared her throat in the background making me whirl in her direction. Bright chuckled lightly from being interrupted and I shook my head in amusement before Film held my hand firmly. Though smiling, her eyes were still the same red just a moment earlier, when she ushered us into the private room.

The three of us made our way into the entrance of the biggest dining hall in the mansion but stopped us by the entrance, just behind a thin film of cloth that covered us. Despite the covering, I can clearly see the number of guests in the hall and for a moment, my anxiety spiked up making my knees tremble. Bright, grabbed my hand and placed a soft kiss on my knuckle sending warmth on my cheeks.

"Hmm, you okay bum-bum?" He asked and placed both hands on either side of my face, by now — my line of sight was only him, and once more, everything that occurred earlier dawned on me making me snuggle on his palm whilst pressing it against my cheek.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me," I retorted earning a hum of approval from him, before receiving another one of his quick and gentle peck on my forehead.

After pulling myself together, and probably staying much closer to Bright than I already have been earlier - I gave Film a light nod. Keeping herself in check, she fixed her dress and her hair before giving both of us a warm embrace matched with her loud gush of air — probably calming her nerves, too. She pulled back and brings a palm against my cheek before holding my hand firmly.

"Okay, you two should wait here while I make some announcements outside to the guest. Once you hear me say the word, newlyweds, the two of you will make your way into the dining hall, okay? And give us the brightest and most genuine smile that you could offer us as we all welcome you with our loud cheers and applause," Film continued all the while joining her hands together as if cheering us.

"The formalities are long been done, and this is the time that you guys shake off all those feelings of nervousness and just be yourself. Have fun during the reception, mingle with the guests, laugh, and enjoy every single moment of it. Okay?"

"Okay," Bright and I both agreed and Film gave us a reassuring look before she finally made her way out of the room that we were in — and into the hall where we can hear faint cherry voices from our esteemed guests and loved ones. And soon, I felt the sensation of warm fingertips against my palm making me look up to Bright.

"I still can't believe that we're already married," Bright said in a voice that resounded so much joy and I brushed my fingertips against his own. "I don't know if I already said this, but you're so beautiful tonight, my husband."

The pink tainted my cheeks from the mere mention of the word husband, and my heart was full of wonderful emotions from that word alone. We were once strangers, turned into friends, and into lovers not only because we didn't have a choice since we're soulmates — but because we had loved each other even before knowing that we were. And now, we're husbands and that word gave off a different feel. It's a commitment that both of us had decided to become, and would continue to cultivate as we walk into our lives as husbands together. That our relationship, despite the many difficulties that we've been through became even stronger and firmer, centered on love and family that we both cherished and adored. On top of that, we both supported each other equally and would continue to do so since our futures were entangled with each other.

Before I could even have a chance to respond to whatever compliment he just said earlier, Film's voice echoed inside the hall matched with loud cheers, and that was our cue to go. I looped our fingers together before he proceeded to tighten his grip on my hand making me giggle, and him chuckling lightly. Dotingly, I raised our joined hands and kisses the back of his hand softly, smiled, and nudged his side playfully.