𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟹𝟽|𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠

Win Metawin

"Hey, mister..."

My whole body jolted when I heard someone's voice behind me. I turned around to stare into an unknown face. She was beautiful. Her long and wavy brown hair fell perfectly on her petite body. The full and dark lashes complemented her black and wide irises. My eyes landed on her neck. She must have noticed me eyeing it, she covered it with her hands.

"Who are you?" a voice finally came out of my mouth after being enchanted with her beauty.

"I'm Film, and you must be Win?"

"Yes. Why are you here? Why do you have a collar just like mine? Where is he? Where am I? What do you guys need from me?" I asked her without halting and she beamed a sweet smile.

"Too many questions, Win. But first, let me help you with those chains."

She grabbed a set of keys from her pocket and unlocked the chains on my wrist and I sat up on the bed. I rubbed my wrist as soon as I was freed. It was burnt from the chains. I touched the collar giving Film another look which she responded with a pout and pointed hers.

"I can't remove that. Zev keeps the key with him all the time."

"How did you manage to get the keys for my chain, then?"

She stiffened for a moment before she cleared her throat. "I stole it from him when he was sleeping earlier. Though I know that he knows I stole it, and he was just pretending."

"What is your relationship with him? How long have you known him?"

Her tiny body moved from where she was standing into the bed right next to me. She watched as her feet dangled on the bed and a smile tore on her face. She looked rather peaceful and calm. I scanned her body and saw some cuts and bruises making me mad.

"He likes to hurt me whenever we have sex. I didn't want to do it with him, but I had no choice because he is my Alpha. I am just his sex slave. He's frustrated because I haven't given him any pups yet."

My shoulders dropped upon hearing what she has to say and it made me pity her. How can a monster hurt such a sweet little girl, let alone force her to have sex with him? My eyes searched for her eyes but she kept her head down. I let out a deep sigh and she looked at me.

"It was a long time ago when he was banished from our pack. And he deserved it for hurting our Luna and Sky, too. Are you also a rogue?"

"I used to have a pack. Win, are you really an Omega?" she looked at me with anticipation.

"I don't even know what my rank is, but I am supposed to be the Cyrstal Blood Pack's Luna. My Alpha is Bright, and I know that he is looking for me right now. Film, can you please help me escape?" I said pleadingly while I clasped our hands together.

Film shook her head much to my dismay but her soft hands squeezed my hands.

"I'm sorry Win, this is all that I could do for you," she said with a sad tone. "If I knew how to escape, I wouldn't be here right now talking with you, right?"

"Right. Can you tell me why he pretended to be someone else?"

"If he introduces himself as Zev, everyone's memories of him will come back. His first plan was to get back to Bright for banishing him from your pack then he met you. He found out about your heat during Bright's Inauguration and was enraged when he heard that you mated with him. He likes you so much that he did all of these to you."

"He's insane, isn't he?" I asked Film and she giggled making me smile myself. "But I really need to get out of here somehow. Where are we anyway? Is this far from our packhouse?"