𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟻𝟻|𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚐.

Bright Chivaaree [After 3 years]

"Wow! That looks amazing!" Boss exclaimed the moment he saw the image.

"It is, you guys look so cute together. Aww, and look at Prim's two front teeth and Nanon looks really handsome with that slight smirk," Zerah noted and we all looked at it once more.

"Baby, I want pups!" Fenris choked on his water and looked at Zerah's unamused face with his expression.

"What the heck does that mean?"

"Uh-oh, someone's in trouble," Chase said casually and we all pursed our lips tight to stop from laughing.

"Nothing, I just gulped it rather quickly that's why I choked." Fenris threw a death glare to Chase before he grabbed Zerah's hand. They both walked towards the balcony, and that's the only time we all started bursting our stomachs out.

"It's a good thing I don't have my mate yet. I don't think I can handle any of those mood swings from the girls. And your sister is already a handful. Women," Chase said while looking at me.

"Men would be much better."

"Shut up."

"Bright, I found this Facebook page, Brave Husbands, I think you should join that," I looked at Chase with a questioning look. "You'll definitely fit their standards."

"What is that all about?" I asked out of curiosity.

"It's for those husbands that are scared of their wives, but in your case, scared of your boyfriend," Man supplied that information and I glared at him.

Why does he know about that and I don't? And why would I even care if they know about it?

"Fenris should join too, look at them," Boss said while pointing at the balcony. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk."

We looked over and saw Fenris explaining to Zerah over that choke he did earlier from the mention of pups. I mean, they've been married for 2 years now but they don't have their own pups. Fenris said that he still wants to enjoy just spending time with Zerah. But I bet Zerah does not only want that.

Man, Boss, and Chase looked at me and I cocked my eyebrows in the middle.

"No, I am not joining that page. You are such an asshole for bringing that up, Chase. And for the record, I am not afraid of Win. He is afraid of me. I am his Alpha. Remember?" I said proudly and they gave me that 'we don't believe you' look.

"If you say so, where's Win by the way?" Man inquired.

"He's at the store to pick up some groceries for the pups. And maybe some other stuff that - "

"Oh my gosh! It's so hot outside and the traffic was so bad. Like how hard is it to go over the speed limit? I do that all the time! And I never got a ticket! For chrissake!! And the stuff that I needed was not even available at the store that I usually buy it from so I had to drive to the next store. And the air-conditioning of the store was broken, I was sweating so much. Can you believe that?"

The moment Win entered the room, his mouth never stopped chattering at all. The four of us stood there in complete shock and silence while looking at him. The groceries banged against the kitchen island, but with that sound, I don't think something is breakable inside that paper bag. Then his eyes darted on me and I shivered just a little bit.

"What are you looking at? Mind helping me out here?"

Snapping out from my shock, I immediately walk-run to his side and helped him organize everything while he kept on complaining. I listened and tried to not make any unsolicited comments to stir myself away from danger. You don't want to mess with Win if he's mad and I kind of learned about that the hard way - and that's why I am banned from grabbing groceries or stepping into the mall unless he badly needs me to be with him.