𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟹𝟼|𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

Win Metawin

Darkness met me as I slowly opened my eyes, it took a while for me to adjust to the surrounding. I was inside a building of some sort, I guess, I was not entirely sure. The soft mattress underneath me signified that I was on top of a bed. I tried to move only to be pulled back by the rattling chains on my wrists. There was then this choking sensation, and I realized that I have a collar secured around my neck. I am clothed, how did I get clothes on?

I sat on the bed. I wiggled my hands as I tried to pull the chains away but it won't budge. My wrists hurt every time I moved my hand, it felt like burning. I tried to shift so I can break it but it seemed like something was stopping me to shift. I wandered my eyes once more in the darkness when someone suddenly turned on the light blinding me.

"Fuck..." I cursed under my breath.

One hand covered the light hitting my eyes and I blinked quickly to adjust to the brightness around me. There was this silhouette in front of me, contrasting against the light. I fixed my eyes on the man standing at the end of the bed. I clenched my jaw and pulled my wrist harder, only to be pulled back.

"Why are you here?" I asked with gritted teeth while I tried to shift, though it wasn't really working in my favor. "Damn..." as I realized what was happening around me.

"Don't bother shifting, that collar will only hurt you. And I don't want you to hurt yourself, my love. How are you?" he said while walking towards me.

"My love your ass! Let me go this instant!" The chains clanged against the wall. "Damnit! You fucking asshole!"

"Can you feel that collar around your neck?" He asked in a mocking voice. "That will make you feel good. You want to try?"

I was confused by what he said then he showed me a remote in his hand.

"What's that for?" I asked nervously while trying to yank the collar. But it felt like the more that I try to remove it, the more that it tightened around my neck.

"Here you go."

He pressed the remote and the collar vibrated which startled me before sending electrical waves burning every muscle in my body. My scream ripped my throat and my body slumped on the bed from so much pain. I was panting heavily and stared back at him.

"W-w-what do you want...from me?" I voiced out despite my heavy breathing.

"You, of course. Do you see anyone else here, my love?" his two fingers cupped my chin forcing me to look at him.

"Stay away from me, asshole!"

One hard slap landed on my cheek and I tasted vile from the cut on my lips from biting it too much. He fisted a handful of my hair and tilted my head. Noticing the blood on the corner of my lips, he licked it. I moved my head from his grasp and he gave me a smirk. Pain coursed through my body when he traced my mark with his fingertips. Having someone else touch my mark aside from Bright was only hurting me.

"No wonder Bright is head over heels in love with you, you taste so good, even your blood taste so sweet," he cupped my chin forcefully and ran his tongue over my lips. "Delicious. I wonder where else is delicious?"

"Let me go. What do you want from me?"

He let me go and he walked back to that single chair in the middle of the room. I didn't even notice that earlier. He looked at me with so much fire in his eyes, that it felt like it was burning me inside out. His anger was radiating around him as he gave me a slight smirk. And in an instant, the place started to get hotter and I can feel myself panting as the air around me was slowly diminishing.