Todobaku

AU where Bakugou is a demon ⚠️slight smut ⚠️

Todoroki's pov
I'm so sick of my father. He acts like a decent hero but no one knows what he does to his family behind closed doors away from the eyes of the news. I've been abused by my father ever since my quirk evolved and he's even done the same to my older brother Toya, leading him to what our family can only assume was death. He even made my mum hate me and locked her away in a hospital!
One night, I had had enough. My friend Tokoyami gave me a ouji board and candles and for some reason, a summoning circle for my last birthday. I got it out the cupboard in my bedroom, setting it up on the floor and positioning the lit candles from my quirk on the floor as well.
Time skip cuz idk how it works 😂
There was a bright flash of light and standing in the middle of the circle was a slightly short demon with ash blonde hair, brilliant red eyes and a swishing arrow-tipped tail. "You summoned me?" He said in a bored tone. "Oh um yes. C-could you please do something about my father? I've had enough of him abusing me and my family then acting special as a hero" I asked. "I can" He said suspiciously, "but it will come with a price of my choice." He looked me up and down, smirking and slightly blushing. "L-like w-what?"
"Maybe I can be your own personal demon, that you can use as you please". He came closer to me,grabbing my jacket and looking up at me, running his fingers across my chest. "W-well what's your name hottie?"
"Shoto Todoroki" I reply. "What's yours?"
"Katsuki Bakugou" Katsuki answers. "Now what do you want me to do about your dad? Let me meet him and I'll see what I can do to the asshole".
"Heh".
We make our way downstairs as Katsuki hides his tail and we walk into his room, Katsuki bangs the door open and walks over to the man. "I've heard some very bad things about you" He states.
"Who are you boy?" He seems startled. It's fun to see.
"I am what is going to end you and your silly little happy family act as the number one hero" the blonde demon laughs, it's kinda cute if I'm honest.
My father backs away, scared and runs away as Katsuki frightening him using his quirk. I didn't even know demons could have quirks but oh well.
"Now that that's taken care of, how about we take care of the price. You will make a pact with me and I will become your demon".
"Ok" I say ready to make the pact with him. I'm extremely excited.
Time skip
We made our way up to my room, our newly made pact done. I watch Katsuki's tail swish side to side tempting me. I swiftly grab his tail, giving it a tight yank and whispering in his ear, I say "anyone ever tell you you're really cute?" I feel him shudder and look at his face. He's trembling and panting, blushing hard. "D-don't t-touch my tail. I-it's s-sensitive-EEK!"
I pull his tail again and drag him to my bed, pinning him down. "Your my demon now cutie" I smirk at him and lean down, capturing his lips with mine passionately and lifting up his shirt over his head and off of him. I do the same with mine and kiss and lick up his abs. I move to his neck, kissing it, biting it and leaving hickeys. "A-ah S-Shoto please!!"
"Ok my cute little demon".
We make out for what seems like forever and he is a panting, moaning, horny mess. I get up off him and look at my masterpiece. He's gorgeous and small and god damn adorable. "I love you so much" I whisper in his ear.
"I-I love you too S-Shoto" came the reply.
I left him laying on the bed and went downstairs to make us dinner after that fun event, leaving him in my room, begging for more.

Whoo!ok that was spicy 🥵 anyway, has anyone played the game "obey me"? If not u should it's really good.