Kiribaku

Felt like doing another one, so enjoy!

Baku's pov
Slowly, I made my way to the bedroom after a long day at work. I'd had to stay extra late because the meeting I had been forced to attend ran much longer than intended. Walking up the stairs after kicking my shoes off in the hall, I opened the door to mine and Eijiro's room to find the red head tucked cutely in the bed only his no-longer spiky red hair sticking out. His soft snores echoed around the silent room.

Tiptoeing around, I got changed out of my suit that I had worn to the meeting and made way way over to my side of the bed. I pulled back the bed cover and tucked myself in next to my sweet husband, wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead. "Hey beautiful, I love you" I whispered, falling asleep with my beloved soulmate.

In the morning
Waking up, I pried my eyes open and took in the morning light falling through the slit in the curtains.
Fully awake after a time span of no more then a few minutes, my head turned to Eijiro. He was so cute! I ran my fingers smoothly through his hair and admired his face. His long eyelashes, pinkish kissable lips, squishy oh-so-cute cheeks, his scar above his eye, his cute little nose. I admired everything about him. I was so distracted, I didn't realise his own red, shiny orbs appear and look into my own.
"Hey Kat". God I love his sleepy voice in the morning. "M-morning Eijiro" I replied. He smiled at me, showing his pointy teeth. I felt my cheeks get hot and tried to hide it by cuddling up into his chest. I just heard a soft giggle escape his mouth and a soft kiss was placed on the top of my head. Strong arms embraced me and my eyes took control as I tried to stop them from closing once again. "It's ok Kat, go back to sleep. I'm not going anywhere". My eyes rested and I hugged him closely, afraid he'd leave if I let go. We both - once again - gave ourselves up to the pull of the warmth of sleep.