Kiribakukami

Requested by @Bakukami_Bitch
⚠️smut warning⚠️

No one's pov
Kaminari was bored in class, it was the last lesson of the day and the week and he needed to recharge his energy. He decided that the best way to do that was to message his boyfriends in their group chat.
(Names r what they r labelled in their phones)

Pikaboy⚡️: hey loves of my life I'm bored and tired 🥺
Daddy shark❤️: baby boy focus just for the last 10 minutes please
Pikaboy⚡️:but I don't wanna pleeeease daddy?😉
Bakuboom💥:behave urself I'm warning u Denki
Pikaboy⚡️: no I wanna go and have cuddles with u two 😫
Daddy shark❤️: baby boy u will be punished if u don't do as ur told.
Pikaboy⚡️:maybe that's what I want tho 😉😉
Bakuboom💥: 😏my room as soon as the bell goes both of u
Pikaboy⚡️: yes sir~
Daddy shark❤️: 😔
Kaminari's pov
I put my phone away with a cheeky grin on my face. He's not going to do anything he's just teasing me.
Le time skip
Boy was I wrong, I thought whilst being held down against the bed. I was a moaning mess while being pounded by my boyfriends. "S-stop please. Can't take m-uch more" I choked out. "Take it all u brought it upon yourself" Bakugou says to me aggressively but yet sexily. "Leave it to your Daddy shark baby boy" Kiri said to me as he continued to turn me to a horny mess. I let out a string of long moans as we finished up. I couldn't think at all as I felt someone pick me up and carry me to the bathroom. Hot water folded across my back, shoulders and legs as I dazed off.
Once again, I was picked up and brought to the bed, feeling two pairs of arms wrap around me. I fell to sleep peacefully after that.

When I woke up, I tried to stand only to feel a sharp pain up my lower back making me hiss and an arm pulling me back down into the warm embrace. You know what? I'll just stay here, it's not like I can move anywhere anyway.