Dabihawks

Damn it feels like forever since I wrote on Wattpad. Anyway I wanted to write this bc of the latest manga chapters which I skipped the entire manga just to read 😂enjoy! ⚠️manga spoilers⚠️

Hawks' pov
Whoo! Saving the world Sure is tough, even if you can fly away from danger. I had just used my feathers to save people from a burning building in the city, plus rescued civilians from a villain attack with the not-so-popular number one hero, Endeavour.
We were making our way back to headquarters to report back to them (?idk what I'm writing but whatever) when I heard the radio murmuring in the background. The League of Villains!
I flew towards the area where I heard they were, letting Endeavour know the situation beforehand. Suddenly a burst of blue heat was aimed straight at me, making me swerve away, almost crashing into something. Looking at the source of the flames I saw that scarred villain. What's his name? Dabi? Yeah Dabi.

Dabi's pov
Screw these pathetic heroes always in the way. I aim my flames at the number two hero Hawks and he moves away almost crashing through a window. I'm surprised he doesn't remember me. Well, we were kids when we last saw one another. "Dabi!!!" I hear him yell, aiming for an attack. "Well well well, hello again. Keigo" I smirked. He stops. Midair. Still as a statue, staring at me in disbelief. "Who are you and how do you know my real name?" Keigo asks, whispering. "I SAID WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY REAL NAME!!! ANSWER ME VILLAIN!!"
" we're old friends you and I" is my vague response. "As for who I am. Now that you ask I'll tell you" I hesitate. " I'm Touya Todoroki". I look at him. His wings droop bringing him swiftly to the ground. Wide eyes permeating through my soul as if to try and spot any lies. Without warning, he runs up to me, wrapping his arms and wings around me and hugging me close. It's unexpected but kinda nice. I smile down at his crying face, wiping his tears and hug back. "Hehe I'm glad you're back with me Touya".
"Me too Keigo".
"What are we gonna tell Endeavour?".
"Nothing. I wanna surprise him and Shoto".
"You sly bitch".
"Hehe".